+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 652 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can read anyones post in anytime.. no matter when he posted that post.. you can share any file, any link on the forums.. from where others can download those tools or data.. its really better than chatting or any other way of communicating.. this is why forums are getting this much popularity.. and its really helping a lot for both the newbies and also the expert traders in their trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum is very helpful for newbie. I also learn a lot using forum. I think every new trader should join forum. There are many expart trader share there ideas. If you have any problem many helpful people help you in forum. I think forum is better platform to discuss and share ideas. of course this forum can help people who want to learn trading. I own a lot of information from this forum. I often visit the thread is a thread about trading strategies. because the strategy is very important so we can get a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely a big YES, the forums can help the beginners because they can find useful and good informations about every thing in the forex market and they can discuss with experienced traders learn from them and also can make new friends that have the same interests. yes ,definitely forum can help newbie, and i think forum can helps not only newbies or beginner forum can help old and senior traders also sometimes. because learning forex will never be end so new problem always been create & question will be ask so they discussion about this on forum and somehow it will answer by expert.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum sab ke liye help full hote hain.. chahe ohh newbie hoo ya fir purane trader.. yeh bahut hi kam ki hain .. jaise news follow karni chahiye.. to .. emotion / aur grid control karni chahiye.. over trading nahi karni chahiye.. yeh sab bate hum jante to hain lekin use nahi karte .. but forum main anne ke baad yeh chisse khud bo khud .. hone lagte hain.. hum ain bahut se stratagy milte hain.. jisse humain achha profit mil sakta hain. aur salah bhi achhi achhi milti hain.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum provide the lots of facilities for the beginner's of forex trading, which are help out to the trader who want to be make the trading forex as business, indicator's demo trading account , charts are the big facilities which are available for the beginners for the beginner's of forex trading. Like the doctors would say, a growing child reguires vitamins and proteins to stay healthy and strong like wise the forex traders. They reguire the forex discussion forum to be able to grow and develope in the industry. It gives us the easy way out from forex difficulties. Also, it is a secure ground for the newbies.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forum had helped me a lot so far ..i did learn how to trade in forex and i did decide to follow a strategy witch i did saw in the forum...and without forget the monthly bonus witch i did receive yesterday forum is the best place to know some strategies, share each others, complete the weakness and also develop the system..and i grew from forums, i got many benefits and made me easy to face the trading..and besides it we know that forum always give a new thing as long as we want to open the eyes and mind

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    studied in the forum is very nice. Forex is not easy for any one. Because it is complex type of business but one can make it easy for himself due to hardwork. It mean that by learning its adequate knowledge one can make forex easy. But there is no one perfect in forex. So try to learn more and more knowledge will become you stronger in the field of forex. Yes forum can greatly help both newbie and old traders also, because forum has many categories and a big place to discuss a topic with different and many more thought, It is a great place to utilize your thinking and make great strategy for trader.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly,Forums can helps newbie so much here.You see, so many new traders have been joining here to learn more trading strategies.Besides,they still wish they can communicate with others in they have problems during the trade in forex.I think you will get more here if you can stick to it. Forums really help we newbies because they provide us a very good platform to learn forex. Here at this forum many experienced traders express their views and experiences and we can learn from the experiences of the senior traders. I am very impressed with the performance of this forum.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 652 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)