+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Learning Trading vs Programming First

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Friends,I think if you are Trader so you don`t need Programming. Programming is Different and Forex is Different. Forex is Risk and Programming is Technical and Boring job. Make practice on the Demo Account and learn and also try to understand the ups and downs of the Forex market. India Forex posting form is a learning source for the every beginner and new trader. it is also a
    source of help and assistant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to suzonbmw03 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tidbook View Post

I know some us are here to be traders, however, is it possible to learn the language of mql4 first before trading? I mean, for example you have a background in programming or a ****uate from school of computer science. However, if you aren't, do you think programming then trading is a good route?
    I would advice to you at first learn trading basics, after that learn MQL, which is based on C++ programming language

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PTtrader For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning training vs program is first in the Forex trading . Make practice on the Demo Account and learn and also try to understand
    the ups and downs of the Forex market. India Forex posting form is a learning source for the every beginner and new trader. it is also a
    source of help and assistant.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes learing trading sa phelay karni chayea jab tak hum ko forex ma achi trah learn nahi ho gaya to hum
    tarde ma loos ma ja sakte ha . kyon k ja bohat risky ha is laye is ko smj kar karna chayea.tab he hum
    forex kar sakte ha.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do u have any suggestions?

int start()
    {

for (i=Bars-1;i>0;i--)
    {
    if (Close[i]=a+b)
    m=i;

}
    ......;

}

as new quotations received, new sticks appears,and the index 0,1,2.... are pointed to different sticks. for example, Close[5] of current time is equal to previous Close [4] after receiving a new quotation. now, i assign i to m, the Close[m] is different between before and after receiving new quotations. how can i point to the same sticks with a fixed index or a varible whenever i reveive new quotations? can you give me some suggestions? thanks!

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey brother,
    i am trader first, because i started learning trading, when i was not joined my university,
    and now i am doing my BsCS, and i am doing my coding ,.. and now also i am doing my coding things.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when u learn to trade ad u have some strategis u can develop an ea according to your stretegies....

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are Trader so you don`t need Programming. Programming is Different and Forex is Different. Forex is Risk and Programming is Technical and Boring job

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you shold learn to trade first..
    how can you program but you don't know the variables..
    i think you should practice trading first.. about 2 weeks or a month..
    if you are already get used to trade.. then programing is easy ..
    the more experience you trade.. then the more complicated program you can make..

Junior Member tidbook is an unknown quantity at this point tidbook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post Learning Trading vs Programming First

I know some us are here to be traders, however, is it possible to learn the language of mql4 first before trading? I mean, for example you have a background in programming or a ****uate from school of computer science. However, if you aren't, do you think programming then trading is a good route?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2