+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 608 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Senior Member tourine is an unknown quantity at this point tourine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very neccessary for traders to use or stop loss or trailing stop guy. These tool good for prevent loss and blowing acocunt when you can control your trades. To me, i always use them for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alone Love is an unknown quantity at this point Alone Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the very important and very easy way to get predict the our own analysis because stop loss the very important and very easy way to get secure our trading because this trading is the very risky trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ulandwi is an unknown quantity at this point ulandwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should know how the stop loss is working, and trailing stop. as I know the trailing stop will not working if we did not connected with the internet and our account, and the trailing stop will not be affectife if we use it on the side way market

Senior Member nextechnologybd02 is an unknown quantity at this point nextechnologybd02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is rejection motive to management trackers to the bring to a halt loss is your worthy, you can bring to a halt exclusive of more tonight and the same arrangement move message SL to his gain, if specified on the top of the 50 points at what time stimulated to 30 points on the height of the turn over to profitability, it is the contact to facilitate opened the way on behalf of the trade

Senior Member bddhaka is an unknown quantity at this point bddhaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt trailing halt is usually an alternative way to increase this benefit. i exploit the item often. my business is struggling to possibly be before the dealing software at all times well, i fixed some sort of trek halt to help the receiving postures previous to causing this software many situations the item afforded everyone good-looking gains.

Banned alkdfjasd is an unknown quantity at this point alkdfjasd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trailing Stops works just fine for beginning to intermediate traders who want to protect a profit.Professional says : " let a winner run as long as possible "I use trailing stop but in only one condition.if price myour ove oppostie to trade then value is fixed.thanks

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing is very important if you have the patience but many of us don't have that patience.if price moves quickly against our trade,it will hit stop loss. I prefare using robots that will jump stop loss to b.e.

Banned fxmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point fxmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Trailing Stops works just fine for beginning to intermediate traders who want to protect a profit.
    Professional says : " let a winner run as long as possible ".
    Are you still using trailing stops in your trading technique?
    I completely agree with you that the trailing stop is a great tool to help the trade to make money and protect profits.regular in my trading profit and I set the trailing stop for the purpose of continued profitable and prevent market turned.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use trailing stop in our trading because it will make our more profitable , after we get
    profit in our trading we can lock our profit so even that the price go opposite with our position we still get profit.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the past i used to use it but now i am no longer use it anymore ,because i think it is better for me to use the manual order manual exit when it is profit or lose and i think it is also better for you but you don't need to be worry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 608 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)