+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 608 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes trailing stop is a good way to maximise the profit. i use it quite often. i am not able to be in front of the trading platform all the time so i set a trail stop to my winning positions before leaving the platform and many times it gave me handsome profits
    its a good way for getting maximum profit.
    if we set only stop loss then there is only one chance of loss there is no chance that we got profit if our trade one move in profit.
    beside in trailing stop if one our trade move in profit then its sure that we got only profit there is less chance of loss.
    i am also using trailing stop..in case scalping i use a EA that set automatic trailing stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes trailing stop is a good way to maximise the profit. i use it quite often. i am not able to be in front of the trading platform all the time so i set a trail stop to my winning positions before leaving the platform and many times it gave me handsome profits
    yeah, trailling stop is very usefull to protect and keep safe our profit.
    i am also often use this tool, usually i use it when i trade in the news, because the movement is very fast and when i get profit in my position, i use TL so i will not fear if the market will turn back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel so sad when my trade is showing good profit and then suddenly market truns and my trade goes in loss, in such situation setting a trailing stop loss would be wise decision as once we are in good profit at least major portion of it we can protect using this.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop loss is used when a trader does not want to exit his winning position and also want to continue the trade as he thinks that the rally will continue to he can use trailing stop loss to lock his profits and continue the trade at the same time.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29), michael (2012-04-10)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tibasingh View Post
    wese main es k barey main itna nahi sona or ager ye stop loss se related ha to phr waqai karaamad cheez ho gi kioun k stop loss waqai ap ko margin call or high loss se bacha sakta ha to ye bhi app ko aese he loss se bachata ho ga may be ager koi or information ho to zaror share karna plz
    you can say that trailing stop is like stop loss but its different with stop loss.
    if we set stop loss then it value will fixed there is no change while market will move in any direction. but if we talk about trailing stop then the stop loss value change in auto if the price move in your trader direction. if price move oppostie to your trade then the value is fixed.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    trailing stop is very useful if we're in a state of floating profit target but we're not yet been reached so as to save the profit that we should have obtained the key by using a trailing stop.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to burayak For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29)

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Trailing Stops works just fine for beginning to intermediate traders who want to protect a profit.
    Professional says : " let a winner run as long as possible ".
    Are you still using trailing stops in your trading technique?
    wese main es k barey main itna nahi sona or ager ye stop loss se related ha to phr waqai karaamad cheez ho gi kioun k stop loss waqai ap ko margin call or high loss se bacha sakta ha to ye bhi app ko aese he loss se bachata ho ga may be ager koi or information ho to zaror share karna plz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    yea i am using it and i like it because you know that in insta there is requotes problem and some time i need to close my position so frequently that insta gives me requotes so i use trailing stop for closing the position.
    friend requotes problem come when every we see very high movement in market. this is most of the news time.
    i think its one more use of trailing stop. in high market movement we can not set stop loss and take profit so trailing stop is a good way.
    trailing stop will help to close our position with some no. of pips.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29)

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes,trailing stop should be used only in trending markets where the price movements are going in a same direction and not in market where it is ranging because the value of the trailing stop can get triggered easily.and it is never recommended for scalpers to use trailing stop.
    yes, sudden spikes can take out the stops any time and make you quit the winning trade, in a slow trending market condition the stops do nt get triggered easily and will help in protecting earned profits as the price moves

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kanwaljit For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 608 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)