+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 608 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Banned dool is an unknown quantity at this point dool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Within the stock market and share trading, the transactions were actually as well as unpredictable. Naturally, there are some tools that investors and experts utilization in order to somehow predict the instrument that could be wisest to put their own in. However, those are simply predictions and forecast .................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea i am using this and i as if this because you are aware that in insta there is requotes error and some period i need to shut down my personal position so often that insta gives me personally requotes so i handle route stop with regard to final the position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tamimkhan is an unknown quantity at this point tamimkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often Use. I do all the time in order to define the path for the rest of the trading platform to win positions before leaving the platform and I often have beautiful, if we do not stopped the loss of value is established, does not change when the market is moving in that direction. keep, but if we are talking about a loss of the value of the stop loss to change in the car, if the price moves in the direction of a dealer near you.

Senior Member hulkforex12 is an unknown quantity at this point hulkforex12's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all will thinkforex is hard.. On strategy in forex Stop there is no short cut to the experience and the more we sweat in the practice the more we are able to do good. and Take profit will very useful in trade, but our experience that is our best strategy and we can only learn through it.

Senior Member hulkforex12 is an unknown quantity at this point hulkforex12's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes... market will not follow us.. following quit will be best for investors and huge reduction they can face to. It is a good device in foreign exchange market. to prevent reduction much in currency dealing, if investors set up take benefit and stop-loss with it, they can prevent being selfish in dealing

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both stop loss and trailing stop are good for using, i do not use stop loss for my trades because i use trailing stop tool which help me to set up both SL and TP for all trades i take. It help me save time and cntrol greed in forex.

Senior Member anisurrahman03 is an unknown quantity at this point anisurrahman03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that, if we have set a stop-loss and dragging stop trade, it has been able to move the stop loss have made gains. I don't like always to stop end stop. Due to its simplicity and I think that it is easy to customize.

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, stop loss is a good tool for all traders to use for their trading. Stop loss help them to protect their account from huge loss i think. then using trailing stop help traders to control their greed which is harmful in this market.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can either move your sl manually as your position go on in profit and you want to encash more on the move, or use trailing stop both can sometime give you chance to ride the full wave or can sometimes stop you out earlier

Senior Member modo is an unknown quantity at this point modo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WeLL, If now we have set a stop loss, and trailing stop within the whole trade, Weve been able to maneuver the stop loss that Weve compiled a profit. Whereas the trailing stop itself serves just like a protective advantage we simply already get. I believe, we don't have out to worry anymore when the price touches the trailing stop, As a result of weve compiled a profit.../

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 608 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)