+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 608 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners I think it's still easier to use stoploss and takeprofit than trailingstop, although in trailingstop there is a feature to lock in profit and save it from unstable price movements. But it takes more skill to master it. I prefer to do manual trailing stop. TS platform on the broker is too broad. 15-20 pips from the open. if using trailing stop manually, we can taste our setting. for example, is +20, then we shift stop loss at +3. I think it's more flexible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using a trailing stop is a great tool but I never use it because I do short-term trading and usually I close the trade for very little profit. Trailing stops are the basic necessities of traders who want to wait for more profits after they make a profit and they do not want to close their trades so they stop trailing so their trades close with profit if the price reverses. trailing stop should be used only in the trending market where price movements move in the same direction and not in the market where it starts because the trailing stop value can be triggered easily. And it is never recommended for brokers to use trailing stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using a trailing stop is a great tool but I never use it because I do short-term trading and usually I close the trade for very little profit. Trailing stops are the basic necessities of traders who want to wait for more profits after they make a profit and they do not want to close their trades so they stop trailing so their trades close with profit if the price reverses. trailing stop should be used only in the trending market where price movements move in the same direction and not in the market where it starts because the trailing stop value can be triggered easily. And it is never recommended for brokers to use trailing stop

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can use all things that you want in the market if you want it well, but be sure that you use one. The trailing stop is very good only if you faces the trend on the long term ways, this is where you will be bale to put a reasonable trailing that whipsaw will not hit.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say about this Conclusion using the number of down buttons sounds complicated. but understandably this is one way to inform the loss is also effective. If we pair how to use it, we can set the interlock on the earnings. and that clearly benefits traders. I use trailing stop most of the time. It helps the traders to lock in their market-given profits to them. If you use a trailing stop, you should use stop loss as well. Because, the Market can return without rising to your end point.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop loss is a great feature of Forex trading. One can use it to protect gains gradually with price movements. It helps to lock in profit with every pip movement but there is a draw back also the 2 most prominent ones. The first is that you have to let your trading terminal open for this feature to work. If you close your terminal, it will not work. The second downside is that if you use close stop trailing, it is possible that the stop loss is touched with a small retracement and then you miss a big step. Trailing stops do help protect earnings if you have a big target and you trade in a trendy market. If you trade in a starting market, trailing stops may not be of much use to you but cut your trade consistently at the first opportunity.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we have a collection of one death or death route on our buy and sell, we want to travel your daily dailies that experts say we have made money. after the route of extinguishing themselves will be for the sake of safety that we are inclined to before taking now. I reflect, we tend to be deficient to help panic again after the transaction liquefies our block of routes, as a result of our learning it just goes to always keep our profits if the price reverses before touching the take profit we have set at a certain price. I also always use it, but if I do scalping EA would rather use lock-profit

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trailing stop protects our profit. Trailing stop offers a clear advantage because it is more flexible than fixed stop loss.
    This is an interesting alternative because it allows traders to continue protecting their capital if prices fall.
    As soon as the price increases, trailing features kick in,
    enabling ultimate protection against profits while still reducing risks to capital.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree to use trailing stop.
    I have not tried it yet but I know how it works whose purpose is to lock in our profits whenever we get a profit so whatever happens at the next moment will remain in profit so that even the market reaches our current stop loss. we will be lucky and if we are lucky enough then we will get more profit than our target.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the trading platform all the time so it keeps lagging only when the market is a bit quieter
    and there is no sudden spike that can close your trades and lose the profits you can get.
    yes trailing profit, can not be in front in a direct trade meant to continue,
    before leaving the platform and many times give me a handsome profit stop is a good way to maximize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 608 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)