+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 390 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make profits, i do not follow any strategies. I use which fits me well and which i understand well. I prefer to all not to use any system which is unknown and critical to use. Because it will not only give you pressure to operate but also it may cause for losses also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how the difference between my h1/h4 less familiar with who you say you can explain in more detail possible with it I can understand what you explain thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its really not that much hard to make profit in this market.. sometimes even simple trading style can give you enough profit.. although you read good knowledge and experience about the market.. but most of the time we make this hard in yourselves.. by using too many things at once.. So you must need to trade with simplicity..
    Searching Myself...

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to walk on a strategy that shows the maximum rise or fall for his work on the frame 15 minutes or 30 minutes and are a small goals about 20 or 30 points and stop loss just too small up to 30 points, and use the indicators
    1 _ stocastic
    2 _ RSI

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I prefer to take advantage of each day, although small, but that often will also be a big advantage we are than we are to wait for days to just one benefit

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make the profit in Forex.We need to go for the trading here with the patience and also we have to trade with the experience.We have to go for the trading with the news.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    I don't think for much profit.i want to run trading with small profit just to sustain in the market. I think that day will come when i will have much experience and practice and trading will become easy for me.i will do profit then much.
    yups , I also agree with you sir.
    as a trader should not be thinking about how the $ 10 to $ 100, but what about the $ 10 it remains a $ 10, without a diminished one bit
    keep profit

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by songkok View Post
    It is safer to take advantage bit by bit from the instant benefit. However, on the other hand if we see good opportunities and good probability for an instant profit, why not? would not hurt if it accidentally we get. Select all the paths would be better
    Getting profit accidently is something new for me. I know there are opportunities which we can take advantage but we should not cross the lines and be in limits. It is necessary to maintain discipline if we want to make profit on consistent basis.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    I prefer the small but secure than many, but prone to MC
    little by little but it always results in a system that I use for this, so I'll get a decent result in the end, with this we can learn to not get greedy in taking action when we will do the open position, so that we are right in taking action earlier
    It is safer to take advantage bit by bit from the instant benefit. However, on the other hand if we see good opportunities and good probability for an instant profit, why not? would not hurt if it accidentally we get. Select all the paths would be better

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsar3003 View Post
    Which strategy do you follow?
    You want to make money within a few days or you prefer ,,slow profit"?

I think if you see that there are high differences you have to buy with a bit lot, but if there are not big differences on H1/H4 graph you may do not buy just with a smaller
    I prefer the small but secure than many, but prone to MC
    little by little but it always results in a system that I use for this, so I'll get a decent result in the end, with this we can learn to not get greedy in taking action when we will do the open position, so that we are right in taking action earlier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 390 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)