+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 390 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To gain consistent profit in forex, there is no other way except doing more practices so you could make better analysis and then you could
    gain more profit. But all things will need process to realize profit, so there is no instant way to make money in forex. There must be time
    to wait to know the right timing to open and close position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

I would just do it according to the profit, if the profit comes fast after I open the trade, then I would take it, and if it doesn't come in a day or two, I would also wait for a bit while, till I see there's some gain if I close the trade. I don't have specific regulation, for short or long term run, as long as I could make profit, hehe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love quick profit that is why most of the time I do scalping for making quick profit. The international money market is not stable all the time and ups and down is the common situation of market and that is why I do scalping to make a large amount of profit within short time.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    make profit by using scalping technique people use this and some people do day trading which good fro small profit.but most important you should make own strategies for good profit.and read news and analyse them.
    I agree with you that this business would be better is for us to have a trade that could make us have a trade that will make us be able to do better with our trading analysis and we can get to be in use during the lifetime of our trade

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for making profit in forex do trading with various strategy and knowledge who you got from forex it always help you to making huge profit in forex trading also we use various tools indicators charts which help us to make profits but must need trading experience and knowledge.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    diverse strategy that can give a definite profit where you can be confident with your decision, because in trading we need to really seriously and do not carelessly or you will experience the loss sustained.

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    Make profit are the two words which must be pat on the head, and we should be trying to make it happen every time we do the trading.
    the aim of gaining profit can be realized with the use of good strategy, especially to be able to get consistent profits in trading.
    consistent profits is the dream of all people, but how do I get it in forex trading is so dynamic that moves so much influenced by economic factors and their perpetrators are diverse, perhaps impossible to consistently profit in the manifest but not to regulate or even the loss of MC and reached pfofit on several occasions,

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I favor a strategy of swift but still with excellent management as well as constantly excessive, such as just scalping program is often a program used dealers in order to gain a number of things but recurring

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex main profit banane k liye scalping trading hi karta hu. or main puri trah se sirf technical anlysis ke base par hi trading karta hu.
    main apni trading main MACD and stoch indicator ka use karta hu.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I think all traders want to make profit in Forex but it is so difficult to make profit in Forex. I believe if i can use good experience, good knowledge, nice strategy, control greed, control emotions on trading then i must be success and make good profit in Forex trade other wise i loss my all investments.
    Take a look at any pair's chart. Then think, out of tens of pips of price movement daily, how hard it is to get just 5 pips? But most newbies would abhorred 5 pips a day. They like to think themselves as one of a kind who can caught 90% of daily price movement and becomes rich overnight, unlike many others who have to shed tears and blood over the years just to understand the market. They just forgot that mathematically it is far easier to get 5 pips out of 100 than to get 50 from 100, let alone 500 out of 100. It is their ego talking and not their logic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 390 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)