+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very simple,its like having an idicator that will tell you when the market is going up and when is going down like you can use heiken ashi idicator 4hrs time chart and a close lone indicator with red and blue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dada is an unknown quantity at this point dada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabse jyada risk aur gain he Scalping me. aur ek he jiska upiyog sirf good trader hi karte he aur wo he fundamental analysis. yes jo news ke sath trade karta he use sabse badia profit hota he. ab pichle friday ko hi pakar lo . europe ka ek bad news ke wajah se eu kitna niche chala gaya. aur ha scalping me bhi aacha hota he par risk high he.
    main jyada long term trading karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    make profits consistently is very easy to say but hard to do because it is to be able to generate profits consistently better workout using a demo account first before using these strategies in a real account until I can use it proficiently.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually the best system is growing slowly but very few of traders are that patient couse of the amount they earn slowly are not enough.but for the banks it is millions of dollar per day.or hundreds of dollars.since we have small capital we have to be patient to rise it slowly until and step by step increasing of capital and reward.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    to generate profits consistently then we should focus using one of the strategies by using rules that are applicable to the system used and the discipline to use the rule was properly and correctly in order to generate profits and minimize losses.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone is desirous of good profits, but these shoould be consistent. Everyone hates negative growth. Its not question of quantity, rather its the quality that matters a lot.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i upto now tried to make huge profit in lesstime i have always failed in doing so and now only concentrating on profit i.e no matter how many days it take to profit but i should maintain profit thats it

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeepakji View Post
    i think we should not worry about initial looses ..to start with around 100 dollars will be good as we will have Lillie space to move our tricks...in spite of having demo account trading in real account will be little tough and we are more prone to loose initially..that is where we get chance to learn from our mistakes.
    me aapki baat se poori tarah sehmat hon
    kisi bhi trader ko starting me apne losses se ghabrana nahi chahaiye..unse seekhna chahaiey aur apni galityo ko pakadna chahaiye
    fir is bat ka dhyan rakhna chahaiye ki jo galtiya kari hai unhe aage ki deals me repeat na kare

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should not worry about initial looses ..to start with around 100 dollars will be good as we will have Lillie space to move our tricks...in spite of having demo account trading in real account will be little tough and we are more prone to loose initially..that is where we get chance to learn from our mistakes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to drdeepakji For This Useful Post:

shahzad kamran (2018-01-13)

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow the way into a security of my invention has been tried for more than a year capture profits in a very fast and can be achieved profits of more than 40 points per day and this because it does not obfuscate the indicators and analysis, but only classical

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)