+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account and real account are two different things. Demo trading has less fear and we trade without any worries. You have to enough knowledge about forex before invest here. for make a profit in forex you have to own strategy. You make you own and go with it. i only make profit 4$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for making profit in forex do trading with various stratigy and knowledge who you got from forex it always help you to making huge profit in forex also we use various tools indicators charts which help us to make profit i forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a newbie and want to make a good profit from the forex market.I want to make the money rapidly and easily with safe process to increase the income.but success never come by running,so have to wait for a good amount in exact time.

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to slow and steady race ki taran trading kar raha houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager main ne yahan par greed se kaam liya or jaldi jaldi ameer hone k chaker main parra to phr main kafi loss utha sakta houn

Banned ericnyamu123 is an unknown quantity at this point ericnyamu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we should be very careful on how we start trading . having the mentality that we will become overnight successful in trading is having the wrong mindset of trading . because even if you look at the successful traders they started small and thats how we should start

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    earlier am a scalper.. but after time pass in trading..

i use the day trading and swing trading now.. in day trading try to one trade per day
    where in swing trade its depend on the market .. may be 1 trade per week or mor..

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    goal of every trader is to make maximum profits and minimize losses consistently obtained because of the discipline to obey the rule of strategy is expected to be followed properly and correctly in order to generate opportunities to generate profits consistently.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed for me i believe many people fail in forex because they concentrate on making profit instead of capital preservation . what i mean is hat lets first preserve your capital when we are trading and profit making will just come naturally . having the money first mind set u is very dangerous !

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    i read somewhere that trading is a hard away of making east money . and how that true that is forex is very hard and we will only make it in this business that has drowned so many not by adding more deposits but by tight money management and discipline to our strategy
    to make good profits the trader should not be greedy and over confident.always plan well before trading and experience is must.some people think forex market is an easier one but it is not correct forex is many times tougher than share market

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i read somewhere that trading is a hard away of making east money . and how that true that is forex is very hard and we will only make it in this business that has drowned so many not by adding more deposits but by tight money management and discipline to our strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)