+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390
Results 3,891 to 3,898 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no single and assured strategy that we traders can use and make guaranteed profits. We use trial and error methods at all times in order to get the right strategies that will suit our trading and make us profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naik For This Useful Post:

shantanu kumar (2017-10-12)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a scalper and i always follow a trend following strategy...i will always see 1M, 5M, 15M charts and then when trends goes downward, then i will open one or two positions and then wait for it ...and if it goes more downward, then i will open another position ..but i will always risk less than 10 percent of my capital....and always trade within my limit...i just trade nakedly...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

ahmer (2013-01-20)

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make profit is something must to do went we trading forex or other business.for that we must have good planning,good strategic plans,money management tactics and make rule to follow discipline.use indicators,take profit and stop loss.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prem For This Useful Post:

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    make profit is something must to do went we trading forex or other business. for that we must have good planing , good strategy, good money management, and make rule to follow likely disipline. make indikator or EA who known make profit and dont greedy.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsar3003 View Post
    Which strategy do you follow?
    You want to make money within a few days or you prefer ,,slow profit"?

I think if you see that there are high differences you have to buy with a bit lot, but if there are not big differences on H1/H4 graph you may do not buy just with a smaller
    main to slow and steady race ki taran trading kar raha houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager main ne yahan par greed se kaam liya or jaldi jaldi ameer hone k chaker main parra to phr main kafi loss utha sakta houn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

Senior Member jabrik1991 is on a distinguished road jabrik1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    I think every trader has his own technique as trading using scalping techniques, daytrade, long. if I include daytrade / midterm with the analysis using the H1-D1 and better your position open well with a greater profit potential and can profit consistently.
    consistent in a profit in forex always hoped for. and the problem is, how learning is consistent with the financial and trading systems. because our little one, will I be dangerous to our trading account,

You use the h1 and h4, a strategy of long-playing trends. usually you are using SL how many points.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jabrik1991 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jabrik1991 is on a distinguished road jabrik1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer a strategy of rapid but still with good management and consistently high., like simply scalping system is a system in use traders to benefit a few points but repetitive

Junior Member fatsar3003 is on a distinguished road fatsar3003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Make profit !!!!

Which strategy do you follow?
    You want to make money within a few days or you prefer ,,slow profit"?

I think if you see that there are high differences you have to buy with a bit lot, but if there are not big differences on H1/H4 graph you may do not buy just with a smaller

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fatsar3003 For This Useful Post:

babatunde77 (2021-05-21), BonggoFx (2013-09-15), Darkness (2019-10-18), gold1985000 (2019-03-05), MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-02), Mustansir (2018-05-09), ntn (2018-07-16), ranukumbolo (2013-06-16), sahara12 (2014-12-26), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), shazadhakeem (2018-01-28), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390

Subscribe to this Thread (15)