+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main concern of the novice trader is to make profit. professional trader looks to improve its strategy and achieve good long-term outcome. the trader must achieve steady growth in its capital. the aim of the trader should be to have a safe investment with a steady long-term growth. I think if you have good trading plan and also good money management then you get good profit each day but you must also learn forex trading well and then open real account and start trading and get proit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all are here to make profit aur hamare paas sare tools hai moving market hai aur humare pass skills bhi hai magar ek mushkil yeh hai ki hum market move karne walo ke ideas read nahi kar pate aur support and resistance aur fibo aur tools ki help lena chahte hai jo ki banks kabhi use nahi karte aur agar aap unki tarah soche ki kaha jyada se jyada traders trade laga sakte hai aur kaha stops rakh sakte hai to aapko sab se pehle pata lag jayega ki aage kya hone wala hai aur moves predict karna easy ho jayega aur risk bhi bahut kam lena padega .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very easy to make profit from the forex trading but you must have to keep one thing in your mind that you have to trade in the highly volatile market so you must have to understand the fundamentals so that you can place the trade in proper direction bhai ji agar aap profit banane lagenge to aapke liye sab kuch easy ho jayega but agar aap log trading karte time loss bhi ho to apna confidence level low na kare hmesha mehnat se trading karte rahiye aapko result jaroor milega

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader is successful, it needs a lot more strategic elements as well, good experience, good skills to be able to make profit but I think that a good trader can also have loss but it is sometimes
    and That's the way to do it. Go along with the trend. Don't try to guess the tops or lows. Well, once in a while you might be able to do so. But trading with trend is much easier. You don't have to get all the pips in that one trend. Just get enough from it. And grows your account so that you can trade larger position in the future.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make profit little by little is one way to make us safe trading account from MC. As long as we are stable in trading and make profits regularly then the amount will be very much if collected. slow but steady profit.
    and I think if you have good experience, good strategy, enough knowledge, control emotions, control greed on trading than you must be success and make good profit in Forex trade other wise you loss your all investment. I think Forex is a high risky trade. So try to learn about Forex than go real trade and make good profit in Forex.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right, success is an opportunity every trader, but traders who only had the spirit of learning, a passion for improving the quality of their trading, because in the real account market is very difficult to master without kitatebak and we have the system or the knowledge of good trading.....
    and I think that every trader has his strategy. I have not a big capital, so I open short positions with little profit to protect my account. I always select trading in very busy periods, when the market has lot moves. It is not good strategy but I use it just for little capital.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup!thats a good strategy..but i think if we want to fast make a profit its a good to,like scalping technic,and of course its need a good skill to because if we dont have good enough skill it will be dangerous for us..wether slow or agresive strategy is no problem if we have a good money management and skill!goodluck!
    and I like scalping system very much, my friend. i use scalping strategy for my analysing on chart to make decision for enter and exit points. it can be very simple for newbies. i often use low time frame like M5 and M15 because i can stand waiting for signals on high time frame.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If usage can really understand and learn the system, identify the weaknesses and advantages as well as the discipline to obey the rules / rule OP of the systems, then the expectation would normally correspond to reality and surely make a profit. As well as any trading system that uses as inconsequential will not make profit. and i trade follow sonic R system, guy. I do not like trading in high time frame like H4 very much. In the past, the highest i use for my graph is h1. I often trade in M15 time frame. I think that it is enough for me to predict moving price in this system.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    kamyaab taajiron ka maanna hai ke aisa nizaam mojood nahi hai jo hamesha ke liye moasar andaaz mein kaam kere. takneeki isharay ke ilawa, aur bhi awamil hain jo tijarti karkardagi ko mutasir kar saktay hain. taweel mudti kamyabi haasil karne ke liye, aik tajir ko hamesha tajarbay se sabaq seekhna chahiye naye idea talaash karna hon ge aur muqadmay ki samaat aur ghalti ki jaanch karna hogi. lehaza jab nizaam ki nashnekhes ki jaye to tajir market ke halaat ke mutabiq nizaam ko behtar bana sakta hai ya tareeqa car mein tabdeelian la sakta hai. aur mera maqsad munafe kamaana hai

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to technical indicators, there are still other factors that could affect trading performance. To achieve long-term success, a trader must always learn from experience, looking for new ideas and doing trial and error testing. So when the system is evaluated, the trader can improve the system or change the methodology in accordance with the market conditions are attractive risk to reward. and Making profit is my target. But I never make hurry to get the profit. I always take Forex as my business and always perform as a professional trader. So always I follow the risk management. I want to be profited in a long term. That's why I always trade with patience and proper planing.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)