+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, you are true and to me I definitely do feel i want to play a game of slow and steady because greed and aims to achieve profits faster may make one person out of money..soo my motive is take profits in long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai trading main chota say chota profit bhi value rkhta hya k mugh ko pata ha k ager main ne yahan par greed se kaam liya or jaldi jaldi ameer hone k chaker main parra to phr main kafi loss utha sakta houn is lye ma greed per control krta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, you are true and to me I definitely do feel that profits is the goal of every trader and it is not quite easy to achieve profits in Forex for certain reasons including the fact that the Forex market requires accurate money management as a precautionary measure to avoid losses.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that I always prefer slow profit . Since slow profit is the only way to get continuous profit and we know that slow and steady wins the race . So we should be patience about making money and we have to do our business with descipline .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that if you see that there are high differences you have to buy a lot of little, but if there are no major differences in the graph H1 / H4 can not buy only a little

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that I follow all the strategies that I know like I first do technical analysis after that I do fundamental analysis then I look for my positions to enter in a trade, i do it by seeing the supports and resistance for my trades, after that some times I apply stop loss and take profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well obviously my bro, I agree with you and I do believe that i prefer make money in just few days with scalping and i have a strategy that i can use scalping but i can't because this type of trading is very risky and i haven't good balance so i must trading with slow profit

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that I following my own trading strategy, using candlestick only to trade. I think it is hard for me to makes so much money within a few days, so i prefer to trade and make slow profit but consistent. It is not matter if we make small profit as long as we can make it every month

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that Forex trading is a profitable business that gives us big profit for our successful trading. Every trader can't make profit successfully. Forex trading also risky business without knowledge and experience. A trader can easily make profit by successful forex trading strategy.

Member Rxhussain is an unknown quantity at this point Rxhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee dosto ma ap ko profit kay hawaly se ye kehna chaho ga kay ap log jab earning ko tarji dety ho or learning point ko bhol jaty ho to is ka matlb ye hai ap ka loss hona banta hai shuro se hi ak trader ki buniyad us ki knowledge pe hoti hai or knowledge hai ap kay pas to may be ap loss na hony k brabr uthao gy ya jitna janty ho forex kay bary ma us hisab se loss or profit ap ka ho ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)