+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Price action?

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the basic term describes price action in a way that can be seen by traders on a chart when a particular pair does it for a certain time frame requires the concept of support and resistance and trend lines to understand and Price Action Trading is a discipline to make all your trading decisions from a price chart that is not eliminated or burned. This means there are no indicators left behind the moving pair average to help identify areas and trends of dynamic support and resistance. All financial markets produce data about market price movements over a variety of time periods; this data is displayed on the price chart. The price chart reflects the beliefs and actions of all participants (human or computer) who trade the market for a certain period of time and this belief is depicted on the market price chart in the form of "price action".

While economic data and other global news events are catalysts for price movements in the market, we do not need to analyze them so that market trading is successful. The reason is quite simple; all economic data and world news that cause price movements in a market are finally reflected through price action on the market price chart.

Because market price actions reflect all variables that affect the market for a certain period of time, using lagging price indicators such as stochastic, MACD, RSI, and others are just a waste of time. Price movements provide all the signals you need to develop a profitable trading system and high probability. These signals are collectively called price action trading strategies and provide ways to understand market price movements and help predict future movements with a high enough level of accuracy to give you a high probability trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

kuya (2019-06-29)

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if it is a price action from my important indicator, because how clear the first market to ask is price and that is certain. but if price action is what I know we must understand the behavior of the market, which is the current market characteristic. and price action can be a good strategy. But that will require experience to understand how your strategy works. Such supply is like the strategy needed, not using indicators, just looking at the chart for you to analyze price movements to determine where to stock and call for that area.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cost movement is only an additional approach to buying and selling in the Currency market where investors do not really use indications in relation to their choice. Instead, investors track the movement of costs on their charts and also depend on various designs that are related to the movement of costs, he estimates the cost movements and the industry correctly to make money ... thank you.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the first time I have learned how to do all of the work that is being played. The conteh market does not go anywhere, but it is very easy to use and it is very easy to use. If you have any questions about a business dealer or a business dealer, please do not hesitate to contact us. I have no idea how many times I have to pay a price for action in my Forex action. I do not know how much money I have to pay, but I do not know what to do here. not enough

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For PA I need more time to learn about it, the loss we get now does not make our spirit low, even though sometimes by trading in trade that makes us do our spirits under pressure, but we must not refuse to continue trading and trade training and price action is difficult. the first time is not the right time to understand business, that's why it takes a lot of time to gain knowledge needs to wait for a good opportunity, if one good opportunity comes in forex trading then he can trade and invest his money in forex trading, so all need to wait.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy does not translate into any indicator, it is recommended that the information is being indexed and based on the basis of the basis, and it is recommended that all students will be asked to do so. dan value action is just another way of trading in the foreign exchange market, where a trader, instead of Besanspa Pait for his decision, monitors the movement of the price movement on his chart and the pattern of different patterns of the Movement Movement.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is as long as the saturation goal of the motion is extended, either up or down trends. techniques to still be able to trade with actin prices, the benefits you learn about candlestick patterns and chart patterns and trading techniques achaa hai jee may be indicators of koye traders using nahee kartaa. This technique might observe hotee, observing traders for the trade in cocoa. If the ice koo traders use kartay hain or achaa, fortunately they can get other market cards.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

husnul (2019-06-24)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think price action is a system based on a basic candle stick and combined with a support that is resistant if it breaks or fulbacks and sees the dominant candle, it is called price action and talks about price action, your explanation is very complete about the benefits of price action but to this day, I still don't know exactly, what is a price action, maybe someone can explain in more detail about it.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the only method of trading is price action on the Forex market where traders do not use indicators for decisions. Instead, traders monitor price movements on the chart and based on different price movement patterns, they predict appropriate price movements and trade to make money. please correct if something goes wrong and there are very different views and schools regarding price movements and they are somewhat different in their approach. I will explain the price action approach that I have used profitably in the past. Depending on the type of price action and the methodology you are using, you might agree or disagree with a few points. I will not be on the theoretical side of which method is used or which one is the best etc., but I will explain some ways in which you can start using price action with more confidence than before.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI EVERYONE, I think that, Price Action leads the indicator, and when the price reverses it, the movement from short to long (example). The indicator you are watching is one step late. And when the indicator confirms it will be short, Price Action has taken the market to become Long. but it takes experience to understand how this strategy works. Such demand and demand strategies, do not use indicators, only look at charts to analyze price movements to determine areas of support and demand. and price action is when we have a very large reaction in the market and that there is a very large trend at a certain time this trend helps to trade very smoothly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open