+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1288

Thread: What is Price action?

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice sharing sir I think you are doing very good job and we are getting very nice information through you keep it up sir I think you will also share your experience with us in future also, I think newbie should try to take advantages from your posts keep it up sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a newbie. can you give more explanation about price action, i heard this is good strategy. but how ?? when do i use this strategy ? i want to understand this price action so that i can place order in the market without doubt, because i can analyze the new trend or where the price will go.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, price action is a good strategy. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area and demand area

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the price all of the sudden start bouncing off the resistance level .this should tell you that this signal is not worth ,it since the price action shows that the market doesn't want go up any further.every trading decision based on technical indicators should include the consideration of the price action.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right as price action is the big reason for market movement, but how could we determine the price actions, as there is no indicator who could tell us when price reverses , when tthe price is for long, and when the price is for short, if you know all about it plzzz give us the information about the price action, as how could we trade with price actions.

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems interesting to me but I am really confused because I do not know about the system is.I am a new trader i forex market and I have no exact idea about the price action.It will be better if the senior members or the experts help the newbies to get a good idea about the price action.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didnt know about price action, after some study I have known that there are many dealers who act only in the price. This price action trading method is the following exchange also naked. Naked trade not involve the use of indicators. As a trader, you need the concept of trend and support and resistance lines to understand. These concepts are central to the trading price action.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action is everything that price is doing any trading instrument.being represent on a chart for a trader to see.
    in very basic terms price action illustrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart ,
    when a certain pair did for a particular time frame

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action is everything that price is doing any trading instrument.being represent on a chart for a trader to see.
    in very basic terms price action illustrrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart ,
    when a certain pair did for a perticular time frame

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-09), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-11-01), saddam092 (2019-06-12), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a trader monitor the price movement on his charts and based on different patterns of price movement he predicts the price movement and trade accordingly to make money.
    yes you are right, price action is a good strategy. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area and demand area

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-09), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-11-01), saddam092 (2019-06-12), shani125 (2020-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open