+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 522 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in gold now a days is very good and many traders are eager to invest into gold and they know that they will earn in future if they invest in gold now it's good trend in forex now a days and i also want to go with gold trading but i am bit new forex trading business so i have fear of losing money but i have intention some how i will make it fulfil that's my dream gold trading is better than in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear friend i totally agree with your statement that Gold makes more movements in a day and it requires more capital to trade in gold because of its spread and since the liquidity and volatility is more in gold the spread is higher. Gold asal me precious Commodities me se ke hai jiski mang lagbhag har jagah bahut jyada hoti hai aur isliye market me iska utar chadav bahut hota hai maine jahan tak dekha hai gold me trading sabse jyada hoti hai jis se fayda uthane ke liye hi brokers spread badha dete hain taki jyada profit ho sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers earn money from the particular propagate. due to the fact platinum is a single metal which usually everybody loves for you to business by natural means brokers can resolve additional propagate on this thing. plus the propagate additionally changes throughout excessive volatile cycles for instance if it's trending way up, the particular propagate are going to be minimal when you offer.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    spread of gold in the money market to the growing demand it and according to the study of America and Asia, which specializes in gold. That the more sex the female the greater the demand for it in the market. As for the gold trade in the fluctuations in the price sometimes takes a long time in the high price has come down to price at some times. and I noticed that usually currency pairs have 2-3 pips spread. You may think gold has high spread so it will be easy to make huge profits. You are wrong my friend. We need huge equity to trade in gold and the huge spread can lead us to huge loss too. You must never forget that my pal if you are true trader. good job..............................................

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Literary value is a source of constant argument: Does the specific novel possess the "eternal qualities" of art, the "deeper meaning" revealed by critical interpretation? The debate itself has allowed critics to develop the investigation and meaning of texts marked as 'fiction'. The novel differentiated itself from the historical category of forgery by announcing in its form the design of the author and i need profit. gold has high spread when compared with major currency pairs. Because, its movement is huge per day. So, you have chances to get huge profit. So, they set spread high for gold. Gold is not suitable for scalpers, its suitable for longterm traders only.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with basic pairs in forex, it is low spread but when you trade gold, it is high. This because that gold is valuable metal, with high spreead in gold, you must invest more capital for trading, of course, you will win more money for each pip you gain. and We look at gold today not in a typical top-10 listing of why to have exactly what humankind has spontaneously selected as cash. Rather, we address why to swap your medium of exchange from paper currencies to gold right now. Right here are a few of the aspects we will ...

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this really is an issue i've constantly asked as well, however when individuals offer us a response to which query whatever they let me know is the fact that they think which the rationale why the actual brokers charge higher spread on gold is simply since they understand that the actual gold is extremely volatile first of all gold trading means large capital to trade, in gold trade one pips mean one $1 so , so here gold every pips increase your profit in ever trade , big investment mean big profit .it also increase the chance of loss too.since gold is a precious metal and many countries depend on gold to determine their value of their currency.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brokers get money from the travel. since metallic is one metal which everybody loves to interchange course brokers give fix writer extend on this artifact. and the distributed also fluctuates in inebriated vaporizer periods for lesson when it is trending upwards, the circulate instrument be minimum if you cozen brokers get money from the propagate. since gold is one element which everybody loves to occupation course brokers leave fix statesman page on this goods. and the distributed also fluctutes in pinched volatile periods for ideal when it is trending upwardly, the farm faculty be extreme if you deceive.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gain market knowledge � Before plunging on to live forex trading from simulation, you need to gain sufficient market knowledge about trading which includes getting to know the factors that will potentially affect a trading platform, what role does global economy has to play in forex trading and lot other such crucial factors. and provide contract for difference or spread bets on the price of gold. ... from their hope of getting the big deal. Gold dust sellers � This scam ...Why Trade Spreads Investing Advice, ... But outright buying or selling of futures means you're also taking on big risk. Being short gold yesterday, for instance, ...Big gold bars & the professional bullion market. ... There are very few systems in the world which will grant you access to the spread, and you can see why.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself i aint never trade in gold repeatedly i don't understand and since hav massive costs, each traders can very trade gold however have massive spread however my opinion is gold have bigest costs and also the gold trades solely few traders that need earn great deal of money on gold as a result of have great deal of money in markets !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 522 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)