+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 522 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because gold has a high demand I think its spreading is high because many people will buy gold because it will increase in the future but they never feel that the price may go down so low I think they will buy gold even with the high spra they have but i want to choose the lowest broker spread and trade with them. Gold is the most valuable and most valuable thing in the world, so its movement is very fast and its spread is great from other trading partners. Gold trading is very profitable but risky because assessing the gold trend is very difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we see the movement of gold in a bigger time frame, we might think that gold is just about buying and buying, causing the chart to only show up the chart, but if you change the TF to a smaller one, you will see the same pattern as the currency has . it also contains high and low. Gold has a very slow but stable movement for the long term. For this reason, many traders choose not to trade gold. the more rare currencies / commodities to trade, it will raise the spread. Thus, large spreads not only occur in gold but also all currencies and commodities that do not have an active trading session. gold is a non-renewable natural resource, so no wonder prices will always go up and there is no intention to go down. the more rare in the market the more expensive the price. And the big spread of gold is because brokers want to protect their interests, because many traders already know that gold always goes up. so it's easy to predict where the gold will move. by applying large spreads, traders, especially new ones who do not know the characteristics of gold would rather not enter the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    contrary to the currency exchange it is great as well as being 100 pips as revealed which means that this is the reason even more forex trading budgets are desired when you are marketing during jewelry. At the same time, jewelry is of course cost-effective during ongoing forex trading in addition to workers in need. Gold metal offers substantial distribution compared to important foreign currency pairs. Because, their movement can be big every day. So you can have a chance to earn a big income. Thus, many people have substantial distributions aimed at rare metals. Gold is really not made for brokers, they are only made for long term professionals.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gold will be hit by big spreads because there is a gold spread difference of about 100 points and a different number than another, but also worth the profit if you know about gold trading. profits can be great because of volatile movements. Even though the spread is 1 $, you should note volatility Gold can make a $ 1 spread of $ 1000 loss if you are on the wrong side of the trade. In a contenst I attended some time ago, I traded gold and used 2 lot sizes and his account got messed up because gold was moving over 5000 points in less than 1 hour.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders should think more and think gold has a high spread so it will be easy to make a big profit you wrong, my friend we need big equity for gold trading and big spreads can bring us to big losses too you and we should Never forget that I pat you if you are the right and perfect trader. Forex is a good job. You might think gold has a high spread so it will be easy to make big profits. You are my friend wrong. We need great equity for gold trading and a big spread can lead us to big losses as well.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Historic Gold and Silver scattered questions of Commodities and Shares. ... This is not a big deal because the trading range is not too big and you can ... This is one of the biggest urban sprawl I've ever seen. It runs for miles in every direction. It is very spread out, you need some transportation, .. A large call spread is looking for new highs in the SPAR Gold Shares Trust as it pulls back from resistance this morning. This is one of the largest urban sprawls I have ever seen. It runs for miles in every direction. It's very scattered, you need transportation,. That is one of the goals that I do not like to deal with silver. If you have little stability you will probably find the edge contact immediately if you are not careful when dealing. The great propaganda did not make sense to me either, but it worked. Maybe later I'll do business if I'm ready for it.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is a natural metal with high spread as compared to other pairs. is mai movement kafi frequent hota hai aur ye kafi zyada aap ko profit dey sakta hai is liye brokers bhi is ko zyada like kartey hain aur is mai trade kartey hain.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nujh es kay bary mai koi zada information nahi hai. likan ya bhe oh sakta hai k gold pafr spread es lye bhe zada hsai k gold ak metal hai. jis ki waja say gold par zada spread hai. kyu k metal ki koi bhe item hai tou es par spread zada hai. ya he waja hai k gold par spread zada hai.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends how much you wait for the gold price to go up, basically good but I think it's a dead investment too. Your waiting period is waiting for gold, you will lose a lot of trading here in forex trading, secondly whenever you need money you have to sell gold and get your money back with some profit but forex gives us a way to entice us whenever we want money cash, and side by side make other trades. so it's your working capital management, depending on how you mamage it, In the forex market, the nature of gold is more unstable than other forex products, so investors who invest here take a high risk and for that reason they take large spreads at the time of trading with gold. so in the early stages I think the currency is the best.

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nahi janta kay gold py itna spread kio daity hyn broker wally par mery khyal say gold py sab say zyada trade ki jati hy or spread zyada jitna ho otna brokers ko faida hota hy shahid yehi waja hy kay gold py spread zyada hota hy gold ki kaafi zyada mang hoti hy or yr metals main aim bhut hi eham chez hy ye bhi waja ho sakti hy......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 522 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)