+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 522 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5212

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think gold have a big spread because price movement on gold in a big amount,because gold always move with 10 pips on each gold movement,so this is make spread on gold become a big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliayasumit is an unknown quantity at this point aliayasumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading with big spread is bit risky. i have never traded gold due to this reason. the big spread is the nature of it. it is good to trade with gold only if we have the best of information on the future movements of gold prices. but if you can try to have trading practice in gold with demo for several months then most probably you will find some pattern

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be because gold is the most precious metal in the world so that the spread also big. beside that not many trader trade in gold, the movement is slow and not good for daily and scalping trader to make money from this pair. for me gold is the best pair i ever trade in my life.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you have just asked a very nice question and i think i will also like to know that because i was told by my expect never to invest my money into the gold pair and silver based on the higher numbers of movement so i will liken to know more

Banned zahangir16 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir16's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.Gold makes more movements in a day and it requires more capital to trade in gold because of its spread and since the liquidity and volatility is more in gold the spread is higher.Be careful...........

Senior Member train00 is an unknown quantity at this point train00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.gold has high spread when compared with major currency pairs. Because, its movement is huge per day. So, you have chances to get huge profit. So, they set spread high for gold. Gold is not suitable for scalpers, its suitable for longterm traders only.Good luck...................

Banned kubee is an unknown quantity at this point kubee's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good job.brokers earn money from the spread. since gold is one metal which everybody loves to trade naturally brokers will fix more spread on this commodity. and the spread also fluctutes in high volatile periods for example when it is trending upwards, the spread will be minimum if you sel............................................... ................

Senior Member Rana Bai is an unknown quantity at this point Rana Bai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, gold is a big difference compared to the major currency pair. because of the huge movements per day. If you have the opportunity to receive high profits. They have invested a lot of gold. Gold is not suitable for small speculators, adapted for the merchants in the long term.

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be easy to make huge profits ,you must never forget that my pal if you are true trader.its movements is huge per day so you have chances to get huge profit ,they set spread high for gold.gold is not suitable for scalpers its suitable for long term traders only.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is a non-renewable natural resources, so it's no wonder the price will always go up and there is no intention to go down. it became increasingly rare in the market, the more expensive it will be. And a huge spread that gold had because brokers want to protect their interests, as many traders already know that gold always go up. so, type s easy to predict where gold will move.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 522 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)