+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 315 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3145

Thread: Can I be a trader at all.

Member shandha is an unknown quantity at this point shandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can a trader. But first time you need gather much experience from various site or mostly Forum posting and various skill about Forex Trading. Than You can be a Good Trader and must be you have also to take mentality preparation and to hold any risk on trade or business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Course everyone has the opportunity to be a businessman. But the real question is, is that someone can be a successful trader? For this, it's up to themselves below, or distribute pressure to give up. It is easy for a business, but it is not easy being a good businessman.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is best choice for traders and its also safe and secure most of the traders use liberty Reserve the best thing in
    it has low charges and high Security provided to there clients thats why i always suggest my friends about

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not obviously u can be a good trader one day ..for this u need to learn it and have to determined well for ur destination ..this is very hard way to living but uf we can learn it properly then nothing is impossible ...we have to be confident in our strategy and our self

Member Ashok01 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashok01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har koi bhi trader ban sakta hai.Haan par Tader hone ke liye jo srinkhalata chahiye wo hona chaiye.bahut se trader apne emotion ko corntol karke bahat hi simple sa strategy banake profit kar rahe hai.To up kyun nahi ban sakte?

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that for becoming a traders they have to follow the trading rules and regulation without maintain this rules and regulation traders can not become success.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we all here want to be a trader, but I certainly hope to be good and wise trader. I want to live longer in forex, so I spent much time reading lots of books and literature forex, on the sidelines of my trading activity.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to become a trader. i think it is possible for you. In my opinion, no thing is imposible, my friend. but to become a good trader, you must study and learn very much. I am sure about it. Get some books, make an account in forums to get experience for yourself.

Member istaka is an unknown quantity at this point istaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes all people can be a forex trader, because very one who join the forex market have no knowledge about forex and every one start from the zero in this business, and we can all start it from zero so forex is for every one and every one can be a trader.

Banned sarder is an unknown quantity at this point sarder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes everyone can say he is a trader. but a real trader means a successful trader. when you understand market, calculation about all analysis and able to take handsome profit then think you are a real trader. i think there have two kind trader 1 is successful trader, and 2 is non successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 315 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)