+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 576 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Senior Member Aravinth is an unknown quantity at this point Aravinth's Avatar
    Thanks
    practise well then trade,you can use technical analysis and fundamental, I rely on technical analysis, I just monitor the news to find out the news release high-impact, I would avoid the news, because when the release of important news,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai forex trading mein trader ko kaafi mehnat karni hoti hai,trader ess business mein jetni mehnat karta hai wo utna hei ess business mein achha kar sakta hai,practice se hei trader ko current trend ke baarein mein pata chalta hai jisse wo apni trades laga paata hai..
    han bhai g ap na bilkul theek kaha hay k trader jitni zaida mihnat karay ga wo utna hi es business ma achi earning kar sakta hay , es business sa earning asaan nh hay , es liyay mihnat buhat zaruri hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading doe have too many things that you have to make sure thet you have done trading making money has to make sure that you have gone through the learning processes and when you practices is just a process

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai forex trading mein trader ko kaafi mehnat karni hoti hai,trader ess business mein jetni mehnat karta hai wo utna hei ess business mein achha kar sakta hai,practice se hei trader ko current trend ke baarein mein pata chalta hai jisse wo apni trades laga paata hai..
    ji bhaiya wo to karna hi hota hain ek trader ko mehnat karna hota hain mehnat mein sab kuch aa jata hain learning, practice ye sab mehnat karne se hi hota hain bhaiya ji bina mehnat ke safalta nahi hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty View Post
    bilkul janab forex main to he hi practice aur forex main hum jitni ziada practice kartey j atey hain hum is main utna hi ziada profit banatey jatey hain aur achi income hasil katey jatey hain.

Banned bussinessman is an unknown quantity at this point bussinessman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nancy363 View Post
    jab hum log practice karte hain tohi hum log kafi acha trader ban sakte hain practice make perfect agar hum chahte hain ki acha trader banke hi is field mein rahna chahte hain to pahle practice karna hoga hum stratgey ko pehle demo pe bhi run karke dekh skte hai or practice kar skte hai
    bina achi practice ke hum kuch nhi kar sakten hain hume issss field me achi ractice karna hi hoga jab tak hum achi practice ke sath isme work nhi karenge tab tak hum isme kuch bhi nhi kar payenge hume achi practice karna chahiy issss bussiness mai to isme khooob practice karta hun khoob mehant ke sath kaaam kar rha hun

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nancy363 View Post
    jab hum log practice karte hain tohi hum log kafi acha trader ban sakte hain practice make perfect agar hum chahte hain ki acha trader banke hi is field mein rahna chahte hain to pahle practice karna hoga hum stratgey ko pehle demo pe bhi run karke dekh skte hai or practice kar skte hai
    bina achi practice ke hum kuch nhi kar sakten hain hume issss field me achi ractice karna hi hoga jab tak hum achi practice ke sath isme work nhi karenge tab tak hum isme kuch bhi nhi kar payenge hume achi practice karna chahiy issss bussiness mai to isme khooob practice karta hun khoob mehant ke sath kaaam kar rha hun

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a proverb that practice man makes perfect and by the practice you will be make good and this is the best one for make skill so by the practice you will be make skill and this is the best one for make good so you can do it more and more for get skill
    need bonus, need money Indian forum my way for invest

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And that's what we do every day is not it rather than so when i see a topic with a title be a millionair with a plan of month trading im sure it is not true while that's my dream also and we have to keep sharping our knowledge as if se/practise hours to smooth learning curve in my forex skill then I support what you do it really makes the mind calm and I also often do this in my forex trading activities

Senior Member tukangtrader is an unknown quantity at this point tukangtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The simple indicator is the more I like it that to understand the concept and market condition of the forex you need to study and practice the market that I can only give advice you to use fundamental analysis if you find it difficult to predict using tehnical analysis because I usually use fundamental analysis to predict price movements so money managamant and psychological managamant

Senior Member da vinci is an unknown quantity at this point da vinci's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Re are perfect not mean with perfectfully or 100% like I am also getting involved more and more in to forex and I will try my level best to make a good income out of it that When I started to learn forex in several books their material like so easy and wonderful and even fantastic but after I started to entry forex market (demo and test real account) the reality was so far Indicators don't help us to make a perfect entry it only helps to see the current situation of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 576 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)