+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 576 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can get a good profit from instaForex but it not easy..first of all we will learn it and after learning we will not do trading on a live account.after learning Forex we will practice on a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes practice makes perfect, I
    thought it was every trader
    must do or provide them time to
    do the exercises in the trade so
    that by continuing to seek to
    exercise their will in the trade
    can foster trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes practice makes perfect, I thought it was every trader must do or provide them time to do the exercises in the trade so that by continuing to seek to exercise their will in the trade can foster trade

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading system that is easy way to get a good profit in forex trading, the trading system will be called simple or easy if a trader has been completely mastered, even as difficult as any trading system, and required to be consistent
    Last edited by egasubekti; 2012-10-25 at 04:25 PM. Reason: wrong words

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my friend and i like your trading style , its very pretty that you can trade well without any indicator , some time it is hard to do the well trade but if you are telling your successive story then rarly it will motivate us to do the well trade

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    true lord why I often say that forex is expensive,
    expensive to learn and too expensive to hang because most people will learn from what they have experienced before so they will feel guilty and want to improve on what they've done with their account

Junior Member elvian is an unknown quantity at this point elvian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No way to help us become perfect because it is not alive in our world . If you try to find it , i recommend you should stop it . Everything traders can do here is find the way to reduce the loss only .

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is 100% right that practice make perfect. I always believe without practice no trader can gain success in Forex trade. I think if you want to success than make practice for perfect in live trading other wise you loss your invest in Forex.

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice .........makes perfect, ..............I agree with that................ As with exercises,I just found one that is profitable which is simple draw the trend line, speaking of the reversal patterns....... we gain experience in trading forex. So, we can use many strategies in a demo account first to discover just how far that strategy really works

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice makes perfect in every thing we do. In foreign exchange trading, learning and practicing goes hand in hand. If one practice what he has learned or what his tutor has taught him, he will tend to understand more and be able to to know what really trading foreign exchange is all about. With practice, profit comes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 576 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)