+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 576 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai practice karne se hum log perfect hote hai baat sachi hai, isliye bhai jo sikha hota hai uski practice karna humare liye kafi jayda important hota hai, jitna jayda ho sake humare ko is market mein time spend karna chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very technical work therfore trader need technical way for trading understand the trading market movement some trader use Indecatore for predict the trading market dollars trends update. I think this is good strategy for trading these indecatore and tools help the newbie for trading and earning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that its good to use all of the tools and the strategies of trading forex by demo trading account to get the knowledge and practicing by this option to be able work probably in Forex trading live so trader should depend more effort in Forex trade learning in the beginning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex practice makes us have high trading skill. With high trading skill, we will easy to make good profit. There are so many people who will interested to invest to us if we can make good profit everyday in this trade. So, it will be easier for us to earn as much as money from this business

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a true that forex trading success is hidden in proper prectiece on demo account make your good trader like the other successful traders so keep learning and keep prectiece on demo account must. Before trade you should have to gain complete prectiece almost one month then your be able for trading and earning.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business the more we do practice the more we get success in real accounts and for that we need to learn this trading business, we have to practice with proper knowledge and proper winning strategy, with out a proper strategy, we can not get success at all.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider indicators are good tool to anylsis the market trend indicators help you to predict the trend some trader do necked trading thy only use chart patterns its is very possible to trade naked. but with indicators we can get much good anylsis

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that practice does not make us perfect if you practice that lack of discipline and hard. He can practice with a demo account, but besides that better that we can practice account with bonus..

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear when we trade in forex business I think practice is the way to help us become more perfect if your strategy is poor, you can improve it as well as if you lack the skills, you can improve it in practice and you can also get knowledge during practice

sufiyan22
    bilkul sahi baat kahi bhia aone me bhi yehi manta hn ke practice se banda acha aur bohat ach bn sakta hn and forex me preatcoce demo se hotui hn but jesa ke mene kha ke apko demo ni krna to it's ok ap demo ni kro but kam se kam 10$ se cent trading to zuror kro isse apko hi expreince ae ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 576 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)