+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 576 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is 100% right and I am agree with it. As new trader aap ko chahiy keh pehly demo trading account per 6 months to 1 year achi tarha practice karny ky bat real trading account open Karin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like about you all can not free trader strategies and if there's someone trading without strategies that I think it might lose but about the indicateures I see that my friends sometimes it's not reliable, but most of the time it gives real signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    I think all the standard indicators are profitable, but traders do not use many indicators, simply use two or three indicators, as the analysis of market entry and exit
    Although all standard indicators are profitable but it depends on a trader how much he studies them and how much he understands them and to achieve good results from indicators he needs to master them.

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without practice we can not produce good results so it is 100 %true that practice make us perfect. If we do the practice of forex trading in a demo account then we can make our trading method perfect before starting the real trading. Hence we should practice in demo account for at least 3 months so we can have a perfect trading skill.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naked trading though tough is preferred by some. if one can read the candles well then trading can be done using it alone. candles clearly shows the market conditions incliuding the sentiments of the people. so having a good grasp of the candle formations is good for trading.

but trading with candles alone is really a tough game and require good experience to ignore the false signals
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02), rfsaghar (2013-12-04)

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without indicators and strategy trading is very difficult. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex. Without discipline its like gambling although you got some profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to waqasma For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

good hime
    I am a newbie in forex. I have study many indicators but i want to trade only candlesticks ( which is your style too. )
    Can you give me some tips for a strong and more reliable analysis of the market.
    If you can then please guide me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

klj.544 (2013-09-08), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Member Aashish is an unknown quantity at this point Aashish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

Agree with you man, if you going to trade without strategy will lost lot

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aashish For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the view expressed by thread creator that experience help the man become perfect - as you are spending lot of time in front of market even if you dont look at indicators but you understand well at which points market is taking support and getting resistance and that is what we need to succeed in forex trading.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

nomanraza74 (2018-02-15), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you please share with us what are the most reliable patterns you have discovered.
    I'm also trading using chart patterns,but i have come across many false signals (happened with rectangular pattern and triangle). can you plese share how you confirm your signal

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

nomanraza74 (2018-02-15), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 576 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)