+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 576 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

sufiyan22
    wel practice bohat perfect banata hn joke demo trading se ati hn but log demo ko useles boaring etc etc samjtey hn jiski vaja se use ni krtey hn to i thnk apko demo krna chaiye agar demo ni psanad to ni kro but ap kam se kam 10$ se cent trading to zuror hi kro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We believe that through the actual view of the originator of the line, the assisting person becomes ideal when you invest a lot of time before the market, even if you do not view the signs, you are also aware of what the factor market is actually receiving assistance and getting against , It is we booming in foreign exchange transactions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always practice can make us more mature, increase our experience in foreign exchange transactions, the success of foreign exchange transactions can not be easily achieved, should be hard work, full of toughness, the longer we practice in foreign exchange we will be more familiar with the market Trends, we will be more and more understanding of the direction of the market direction, we will be happy to do the transaction

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a fact that prectiece make your perfect. Most of the trader loss in trading because lack of prectiece on demo account. Success in the forex trading is hidden in the good prectiece. Demo account prectiece make your good trader like the other successful traders so keep prectiece.

Junior Member king-indianfx is an unknown quantity at this point king-indianfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexbusiness View Post
    Yes of course that you are say the right and i am agree with you. In my thinking that we are pratice on the demo account. than we are able to under stand the market trend. han we are easy to follow the market trend. so that we can say that pratice mak the perfect.
    it is true very much..in all of field that practise make perfect. i agree with your opinion, especially in forex trading we must practise every time untill we become expert. if we expert we will be able to dance with the market.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that you are say the right and i am agree with you. In my thinking that we are pratice on the demo account. than we are able to under stand the market trend. han we are easy to follow the market trend. so that we can say that pratice mak the perfect.

Member shna92 is an unknown quantity at this point shna92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forax market
    tader ko trading bahut achhe se learn karana hai to practice hi hai jo aapko babut achhe se learn kara sakata hai aur beginner ko forax forum ke sare rules ko bahut hi achhe se learn kar lena chahiye taki kisi bhi prakar ka loss na bo aur practice ke madhyam se aapko moeny managment aa jayega aur aapko experience bhi hone lagega demo acount open karke bahut hi practice kar lena chahiye

Banned zainabch is an unknown quantity at this point zainabch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

bilkul ye baat 100% thk hai k practice insan ko perfect kr deti hai apny kam me. or jo b bnda practice zyada krta hai usy fear b bilkul nhi hota. q k uski practice itni zyda hui hoti hai k usy khud pr sure hota hai k wo jo b trade ly ga sahi ho gi. is liye perfect bn'ny k liye practice sub sy zyada zruri hai ksii b indicator or strategy sy phly

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai waise to yaha par jitna jayda practice kiya jaye utna acha hota hai bhai, trading mein perfect banne ke liye mil pata hai bhai, humare ko yaha par bhai acha expeirence hasil karne ke baad mein hi trading karna hota hai.
    practice karna trader ke liye fayedemend hota hai trader ke liye sahi rehta hai trader yaha par samjh kar kaam kare aur jyada se jyada mehnat kare mehnat ke sath kaam karke hi trader kuch kar sakta hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjiklo View Post
    bilkul trade ka yai rule hai k yaha par jitna bhi ap paractise kary gay ap k leyay utna he easy hoga ap utna he perfect rah kar kam kar sakty hain magar yai cheeze ko samjhna zrur chayay k yaha par perfection itni asani sai nahe ati hai ap ko proper hard working kar k hi is cheeze ko achieve karna hota hao...
    Haan bhai waise to yaha par jitna jayda practice kiya jaye utna acha hota hai bhai, trading mein perfect banne ke liye mil pata hai bhai, humare ko yaha par bhai acha expeirence hasil karne ke baad mein hi trading karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 576 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)