+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: CICR system Currency Index cross referencing.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is one of the main key to be a successful trader in one word 10$ can give a back of negative pips of 100.So that mean if you have 30$ in your account u can dill with 0.01 lots.and it can give you 250pip back up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuttus For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), shahbaz165 (2017-09-16), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the strategy you shared here. I will try this indicators for my profit in a demo account first then I will try them in my real account if I found them profitable. I hope you will also share your experience here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), shahbaz165 (2017-09-16), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is your money management how does it work ,i am us ealot of strategies and i can not try this one at this time please if any one use this EA please share the result here on live account

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mita For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all those indicator give late signal and if you wanna get strong signal from all those indicator you will get less enter time for your deal when we add more indicator mean we have less chance to trade.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mita For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Muhammad Ahmadmadni (2017-09-09), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    Hello Trader,s

Please feel free to use this system. extremely powerful..

Here is how you go about it
    My system is actually based on strength and weakness of individual indexes.

You will need to download the metatrader software "sigtrader" who provide index data eg. eurlfx, gbplfx, etc.

Please note this is a simple trading method so please dont complicate it too much and also if you dont have patience then this is not the system you are looking for. I am a swing trader so i have never tried this method on scalping but you are free to experiment.

So now coming to the method and the basic indicators you would need.

1) Macd, please download the one i am attaching here.
    2) RSI (3)
    3) Filter line

Ok now lets talk about the setup, there is some initial work involved but its worth it.

Firstly we have 8 individual currency index which are and these eight currencies can be paired in 56 different ways. I use two different metatraders.
    In one of the metatrader i have created profiles which contain 7 pairs pertaining to every currency index.

Example for EURLFX the profile consists of EURGBP,EURUSD,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURNZD, EURJPY,EURCHF.
    GBPLFX the profile consists of GBPUSD,EURGBP,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPNZD, GBPJPY,GBPCHF
    similiarly create currency profiles for every currency. The images below shall give you a clear under standing.

In order to learn how to use the system you check out the videos on youtube

Just type CICR LONG TERM on you tube

Cheers!!!
    Capito (Proud to be Indian)
    all those indicator give late signal and if you wanna get strong signal from all those indicator you will get less enter time for your deal when we add more indicator mean we have less chance to trade.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Ahmadmadni (2017-09-09), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    Hello Trader,s

You will need to download the metatrader software "sigtrader" who provide index data eg. eurlfx, gbplfx, etc.

Please note this is a simple trading method so please dont complicate it too much and also if you dont have patience then this is not the system you are looking for. I am a swing trader so i have never tried this method on scalping but you are free to experiment.

2) RSI (3)
    3) Filter line

Ok now lets talk about the setup, there is some initial work involved but its worth it.

Firstly we have 8 individual currency index which are and these eight currencies can be paired in 56 different ways. I use two different metatraders.
    In one of the metatrader i have created profiles which contain 7 pairs pertaining to every currency index.

Example for EURLFX the profile consists of EURGBP,EURUSD,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURNZD, EURJPY,EURCHF.
    GBPLFX the profile consists of GBPUSD,EURGBP,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPNZD, GBPJPY,GBPCHF
    similiarly create currency profiles for every currency. The images below shall give you a clear under standing.

Cheers!!!
    I will surely apply this system in my demo account, plzz tell me how much you earn with this? and how much time you take to understand that indicator, plzzz if you could explain it well then plzzz explain it how could we use it? reply me soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry sir, whether this system for trading forex (currency pairs) or for the currency index? then what is the difference between them in connection with the use of this method. if could you please explain in more detail and with pictures. Thx's b4.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is your money management how does it work ,i am us ealot of strategies and i can not try this one at this time please if any one use this EA please share the result here on live account

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to examin For This Useful Post:

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we knows that your system is a good one.we can apply it with demo firstly and then with live only if its proven to be succesful.
    if possible share some images f this system.obviously i will test us.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member star is an unknown quantity at this point star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

CICR system Currency Index cross referencing.

Hello Trader,s

2) RSI (3)
    3) Filter line

Cheers!!!
    Attached Files

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to star For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), MuhammadBabar8384 (2017-09-11), shani125 (2020-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Subscribe to this Thread (2)