+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: CICR system Currency Index cross referencing.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, maine aapki strategy download nahin ki hai magar mujhe ye faith hai ki aapki ye strategy bahut good aur profitable hogi kyoki isme do best indicator ka use kiya gaya hai, MACD aur RSI bahut hi good indicators hai agar aapko in indicators ki knowledge aur experience hai to aap achchi earning kar sakte hai.

Banned sddanam is an unknown quantity at this point sddanam's Avatar
    Thanks
    what is your money administration how does it plan ,i am us ea lot of strategies and i can not try this one at this time amuse if any one use this EA amuse allotment the aftereffect actuality on reside annual ........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indicator is also another useless indicator that does not perform what it always set out to do because what we are saying is that we all should learn how to trade without the use of any technical indicator except the candle stick because these candle sticks are actually the best indicator that can always be used for trading all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are currency viewing our border as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. by joining our free community you will have access to post topics ....

Banned clefquadri is an unknown quantity at this point clefquadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    i completely detest the use of the indicator because when you use the indicator for trading you are only going to reduce your own ability to trade the forex market as a professional because the forex market makes a lot of sense when you trade without the use of any indicator because you will be in full control of the forex market like that.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhai agar ap ko janana hay k ya system acha hay ja nh tu ap ko es system ko apni trading ma use karna cahiyay . ap es k result sa hi pata chala saktay hay . ap ko es system ko apni trading ma zaruru use karna cahiyay .
    jab hum kisi system ka use karne lag jate hai bhaiya ji to hum us system se kafi achi tarah se wakif ho jaate hain aur janne bhi lag jate hain ki wo system humko kitna fayda de sakta hain lekin system ko jab tak test na kare aisa koi result nahi ata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    system achcha hai ya fir nahi ye tab tak pata nahi chal pata hain jab tak aap usko explain na kare kyunki system ke baare mein aapko achchi tarah se samjhana hota hain aapko screen shot dekar explain karna hota hai
    bhai agar ap ko janana hay k ya system acha hay ja nh tu ap ko es system ko apni trading ma use karna cahiyay . ap es k result sa hi pata chala saktay hay . ap ko es system ko apni trading ma zaruru use karna cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    system achcha hai ya fir nahi ye tab tak pata nahi chal pata hain jab tak aap usko explain na kare kyunki system ke baare mein aapko achchi tarah se samjhana hota hain aapko screen shot dekar explain karna hota hai
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned darkmandido is an unknown quantity at this point darkmandido's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh, amazing article : I prefer an incredibly comparable technique to assess the effectiveness of the foreign currency as well as attempt to find the most robust as well as promote the actual weakest one. I this specific many manually however, thus it becomes wonderful to have indication work the idea away intended for me- My partner and i will have to observe in the event that the idea meets approximately exactly what I believe. My partner and i don't are likely to utilize the RSI just like you do, yet you can many industry your own method.

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    We will pat it by using simulated first and after that by using survive if only it has the demonstrated that they are flourishing. I can try this signs or symptoms to get this gain inside of a simulated akun initially next, i will try these folks at my serious akun merely determined these folks money-making.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)