+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Banned nasirsultanaasi will become famous soon enough nasirsultanaasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm let us try this on demo first then will see how much effective is this agr ek acha indicator miljai to trade kerne me bht help milti ha specially jab market struck hui hu or
    uske trend ki kuch samaj nai aarahi hu then good indicator gives what they got

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umarakbar is an unknown quantity at this point umarakbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear thank u app na hamain indicatoor diyaa ha main iss ko usee zaroor karron ga . phirr app ko batowww ga iss na theeek work kiyaa ha yaa nai . main apna indicatorrr usee kartaa hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai jaan sab se pehly main apka thankx adakarta hun kay ap ne hamary sath itna imp cheez ko share kiya yhe bohat he acha hai aur maine ise download kar kay paya kay yhe to waqai 95% true hai thank u sooo much.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahbubrahman View Post
    its difficult we intend receive a earnings with this warning together with 95% that beats each of the probability suitable!! we thought the majority of the investors are usually losing but it's not the case below it is profitable this kind of, It's possible it will likely be one of several good a single i will try and notice this blog and also down load your attachment today.
    with 95% probability of a win, we can get a lot of profit. will be perfect again if this indicator combined with some indicators as a tool to filter out fake signals. thus, the probability of this indicator will increase. and our chances of getting profit will also increase
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member mahbubrahman is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its difficult we intend receive a earnings with this warning together with 95% that beats each of the probability suitable!! we thought the majority of the investors are usually losing but it's not the case below it is profitable this kind of, It's possible it will likely be one of several good a single i will try and notice this blog and also down load your attachment today.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    95% accurate kafi jayda hota hain bhaiya ji mere hisab se to kisi bhi indicator ka itna % sahi hona impossible hota hoga kahne mein to bhaiya ji kitna bhi percentage hum indicator ka accuracy bata de lekin jab use karenge tabhi iska sahi % pata chal sakega
    sahi kaha aapne 95% accurate hona bahut jyada accha hota hai main bhi aisa hi indicator dhundh raha hun par mil nahi raha hai halaki maine 2 3 indicator ko mix kar ke banaya hua hai tab wo accurate signal deta hai lekin ek se aisa ummed nahi hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned bipul is an unknown quantity at this point bipul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhy to koi indicator naheen mila is thread main , maray khyaal main shayed mods say ghaltee say thread ki pahlee walee post delete ho gyee hay, mods ko is ko correct karna chhaiye agar possible hay to.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar yai theak hai tou then tell me i was cehck it out is ko please complete guide kar dain kio k aysa possible tou nahe hai k complete 95% accurate hn signal mughy aysa bhut muhskil sai lagta hai...

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi trading strategy ya indicator 95% accurate nahi ho sakta hai aapke liye strategy bhale hi acchi ho par ham logon ke liye ye strategy ya indicator sirf 40% hi kargar hogi baki ke 60% hame loss hi hoga ye mera khud ka ajmaya hua hai main janta hun meri apni mere liye 99% accurate thi par dusron ko us se pura pura sirf nuksaan hi hua.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    friend has given his knowledge for a beginner like me. I want to try this out to see how it works and find me the trend Maybe it will be one of the good one i will try to see this one and download the attachment today I'm going to use this indicator in demo account and let me share my results over here.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Well this is a good strategy but i don,t think its work all the time for the trader because every time trading is not moving up and down i hang on you to use this signal in real dealing consideration and confirm Possibly it will be among the genuine one particular let me try to notice that one and also obtain the connection which is also happens to be the best tool is the price itself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open