+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1079

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry but it just like the histogram in MACD.. I really dont find any differences at all.. I really stop finding unique and fancy indicators like this.. because I have thousands of them.. and none actually worked that much.. but if its works for you then great.. but please if you can then share some trade results also with this indicator..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think same and do naked trading. I think these indicators just tell us the previous and current market prices. The future prices of the market are depended on news and economic. So relying on indicators mostly give bad results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this indicator today i download it. i make a little back test and its good now i am trying to use it on the cent account and than i will share it results.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me
    Thank you suck permission first, hopefully profitable and advantageous going on trial in the demo account first, I want to ask if you've been using this indicator and this indicator to know the time or only for certain times?

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you brother for your indicator, it gives really good bullet points of entry, but it has some problem, it displays the entry after 1 or 2 minutes, and you can quickly make the right decision, but his advantage, he can determine the point of exit, but to be happy to add other indicators such as RSI or MACD, like that, it work

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used indicators before so that i cannot know how to use indicators. I have downloaded this indicator. If i face any problem to use this indicator, i will post here. Please reply because it is too much harder for me to trade without any indicator.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have a very good sign you downloaded and place it on the chart and the work of reference test, and gave very good results I will use it with other indicators used by .. Thank you for us to put the cursor

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rule no. 1 to yehi hay kay app khud iss ko apnay demo account per test karain. agar koi bhi trader aap ko ye kehay kay wo aik system achi tarah use ker raha hay or oss may kamiyab bhi hay to kya ap oss system ko bagair demo may use kiay seedha live trading shoro ker daingay ?

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still didn't get the rule for trading. I downloaded it and see the indicator. I confuse what function this FX Fish since it is give many fake signal in timeframe 5 minute. Is it my trading rule wrong. Or i needed to get in bigger timeframe? Please reply it.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am following risky indicators and i believe that my indicator giving me a good signals or 85% accurate result in our trading.i ma very happy about this indicators and its really helpful.we should trade with rsi or we can also use macd indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open