+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 233 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilel View Post
    Every trader have his own strategy and his own techniques

So i prefer manual trading .. May be the robot make an error and i lose every thing
    But this didn t mean that all robots aren't good
    I advice everyone to use his manual analyse
    Trading manually was excellent, so we understand the movement and the character of each pair, if we already have a trading system that is good, we can try the system on an EA or robot, so that we can make trades without always having to be in front of the chart, robot greatly helps traders busy with other work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    the automatic trading has the advantage of operating without any interruption, and his best performance is achieved with the use of vps service. High-risk investments such as forex generate diverse opinions. People who lost money in this business have a bad opinion. I think it's best to worry about improving our trading to dominate this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bilel is an unknown quantity at this point Bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader have his own strategy and his own techniques

So i prefer manual trading .. May be the robot make an error and i lose every thing
    But this didn t mean that all robots aren't good
    I advice everyone to use his manual analyse

Member muhammadhusnain is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadhusnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for more profit and more to income of which one is better in my opinion it on our needs, if we can not adjust the time must always be alert, we could this alternative, but there will be many if we do not have a robot that can be or believed to quality, therefore we can the demo account, but if you have lots of time to it is better to use the method, we will create a profit.

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The logical defense against such magical items is in fact easy. If the genius creators of these tools are so smart, let them become millionaires with the benefit of their inventions. If they have no interest in doing as much, you should have no interest in their creations either.

Member ForexFreak is on a distinguished road ForexFreak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    mujhe to malum nhi hain ki akhir ye robot aur ea kya hote hain lekin maine yaha par ye sikha hain ki apne khud ke saath mein hi trading karna achcha hota hain dusre ke bharose trading nahi karna chahiye
    acha hay bhai ap ya zarur seekhy k es business ma khud k sath kaisy trading karni hay kyu k ya robots koi achi option hamary liyay nh hay , ya hamay es business ma sirf aur sirf nuqsan da gay aur hum survive nh kar pay gay .

Junior Member ahmadmuzafar396 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadmuzafar396's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know about robot trading but i prefer every one if you have a time then you shall be manual trade trade because it wil helps you to increase your experience and knowledge ..please someone ask me that what is robot trading.
    Last edited by ahmadmuzafar396; 2016-08-06 at 06:15 PM. Reason: spell mistake

Member fascinatejim is an unknown quantity at this point fascinatejim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are important problems with the logic behind the creation of the forex automatic trading robots, and the actual results generated by them. The first and obvious issue is the fact that the robots have never been tested in actual market conditions. In almost all cases, they are tested on historic data, and non-trade related problems,we should remember that the robots are only as smart as their creators.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the manual trading with forex and I don't support the robots trading because I know it that the forex is a manual business and every traders should have manual way to trade with forex . without manual trading we can't learn about forex . so we should trade with manually with forex .

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot we use if we are always busy and can not make trades manually, but for beginners, should they try to trade manually, so that one is able to understand a suitable trading system on market conditions, and then they can make a robot out of the trading system it, so it does not have to always be in front of the chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 233 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)