+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 233 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Senior Member mywayforex is an unknown quantity at this point mywayforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading robots use karne se zaida best hai kaun ke manual trading karne se app ko experience hasil hota hai aur app forex market se bohat kuch learn bi karte hain jab ke robots ke sath trading karne se app ko bilkul bi experience hasil nahi hota. zaida tar robots start mein app ko profit karwate hain lakin baad mein app ko bohat zaida loss karwa dete hain es liye manual trading zaida best hai aur mein sirf manual trading hi karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dipro is an unknown quantity at this point dipro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the robot manually, manual trade trade than trade, and we need to learn a lot, because a lot of the information that can be collected and then traders trade robot cannot learn it like the idea get knowledge how to personally operate the dealer manual.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alexisalen12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think manual trade is a good trade because all robot are fake in forex market. i used many time many diffrent robot but all time i lost my all money with robot trading so i like manual trade.

Senior Member mah is an unknown quantity at this point mah's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is good post all trader.I think if you manual trade then you learn real Forex trading,other wise you can not real trader.I do not use any robot.Many many thanks brother for shear your post.........

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot don't understand any thing so it can kill your account easily in any day. I think that manual trading is more safe than trading with a robot as you can stop trading an exit when you feel that it is a bad time for trading but robot can't do that and will not stop

Banned nuharabab is an unknown quantity at this point nuharabab's Avatar
    Thanks
    experience and discipline are defined in different ways and commercialization audio-video technology has become a trader understand our expectations and our doctor what we want to achieve a better understanding of existing audio-video techniques for clear rules

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to become a professional forex expertise continues to grow, you should stay away from using robots. Indeed, there is always some sort of guarantee stable profits of sellers trading robot program that allows us to enjoy the results without having to think too much. But no science that we can get from this tool. We just handed the fate of our money completely to the program

Member indianfx0000 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have a target that we have to be a real forex trader, once you set this goal you will never be dependent on any type of robot all you have to do is you have to understand the movements of forex market you have to identify support and resistance levels as well as the current trend of the market.

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Howdy professionals,
    I'm here pertaining to learning the viewpoint, When i don't have any notion in relation to forex software. I'm buying and selling physically, Nevertheless a lot of people like forex software. What you think what one is much better, Forex automatic trading program or handbook Industry? We must keep in mind self guide is the best guide.

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi merchants,
    My business is in this article regarding understanding your current viewpoint, When i haven't any concept regarding forex automatic trading program. My business is buying and selling by hand, Yet many people such as forex automatic trading program. What you feel what one is best, Forex automatic trading program or guide book Trade? need to recall personal guide is the foremost guide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 233 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)