+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think both robot and manual trading are better, robots are for those who want to earn money without any working. Once they bought a robot and allow it to trade and start getting profits without any further effort. I have also used robot and earned a lot of profits. It does not give margin call. mary khiyal say to manual trading e best hoti hay kiyu k manual trading ma jitni earning ho sakti hay utni robort trading say nahi ki ja sakti hay pury world ma zayada log manual trading krty han or robort trading zayada woh log use krty han jin k pas manual trading k liya time nahi hota hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we not adjust the working time must always be alert we could prefers this alternative but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality therefore we can test the demo account, but if have lots of time to trading. It is better to use the manual method we will create a profit with good taste and satisfied with the results. As for me, robot trading is not advisable because a machine is always a machine. The best way to trade forex is manual trading, because you can decide what ever thing you want, the time of login and logout, when to take your profit and to stop your loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am familiar with manual trading, because I have no ideas about robot trading. In manual trading I can changes my orders, which is not possible if I use or trade with help of robot. You can try for the both robot and manual and you can make differences between robot and manual trading. Upon your satisfaction from these results, you can take decision that which is best for you.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot is good-looking in forex trading, a good number of the recent trader intend a robot on behalf of improvement profit from forex souk. But every person ought to remember it to if a robot can earn coherent profit therefore refusal solitary will trade manually. We have got to remember self help is the paramount help. manual trading me acchi kamai ho sakti hai wahin robots ke chakkar me padne se koi kamai nahi hogi hamen acchi kamai ke liye khud ki analysis aur strategy par bharosa hona jaruri hai jiske parniam swarup acchi na bhi kahe par kamai hogi hi.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex personally I think manual trading is very good and risk free..do not depend on robot it can not give you accurate result. robot is a programming that can not understand the real market trend. both tradings forex manually or automated forex tradings robot or wear both have advantage and disadvantage respectively. I prefer trader to handle the forex market trading manually because the forex market is not program market it is an event that occur in the forex market that make the market to move.robot trading is not good trading.manual trading is the best way for trader to earn.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so which one is better in my opinion it depends on our needs, if we can not adjust the working time must always be alert, we could prefers this alternative, but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality, therefore we can test the demo account, but if you have lots of time to trading, it is better to use the manual method, we will create a profit with good taste and are satisfied with the results themselves.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Robot is a trading manual .so, I think manual is better than robot.because man concocted robot.a man can comprehend about market situation.but if u have insufficient time you can utilize robot for exchange forex advertise.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The software is of interest in currency trading, the vast majority of brand new speculator need a new trading program intended for attaining cash in on currency markets. Yet all people must bear in mind the idea when a new trading program can acquire regular benefit and then not a soul may industry by hand. We've got to bear in mind do it yourself assist is the foremost assist.opinion it depends on our needs, if we can not adjust the working time must always be alert, we could prefers this alternative, but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality, therefore we can test the demo account, but if you have lots of time to trading, it is better to use the manual method

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer manual trading for that we could prefers this alternative, but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality, therefore we can test the demo account, so be carful from the robot my dear mate. yes , many traders use robots and earn good profit but i have no experience about robots trading because i do manual trading. drill trading can ameliorate my noesis and get confidence . practice trading finished we get success in Forex trading . Thank you !

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma daily trading karta ho our jub mujko markit ki harkat ka pata chltha ha to ma roboot ko use karta ho warna ma ziyada ter maunal trading hi karta ho our our maunal trading k sath ho muj ko profit hota ha our ma trading karny ka acha tareeqa janta ho bai saab ji mare hisab se agar app es kam mai achi trding karna chahte hai tuh app ko es kam mai hard work karni pade ge tabi app es kam mai acha kama sakte hai agar app es kam mai rebot ke sath kam karte hai tuh app es kam mai achi earning nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)