+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear agr hum forex trading kr sakty hain or kamyab ho sakty hain tu srif or srif bus manual trading sa ho sakty hain iss ma hum ko chyae hota ha k hum iss ma best trading krin manual trading he sab sa best trading hoti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    My brother. I am a better manual to automated trade on that. According to the manual and Tabek Depending on your trading method. The robot is working according to a program or signals, and this does not help me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sabnu is an unknown quantity at this point Sabnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend i would like to say virtually this thinking that so which one is advisable in my persuasion it depends on our needs, if we can not modify the employed measure must always be lively, we could prefers this deciding, but there gift be some problems if we do not human a robot that can be trusted or believed to propertied.

Member porimoni is an unknown quantity at this point porimoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i would rather go with then manual trading and the statement is that i dont fuck virtually the robots at all as i am console new here so if you would cater a gang virtually this one so i would definitely take it from you and so good delight recite me author about the robots as to what are they ?

Member santoo is an unknown quantity at this point santoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot is attractive in Forex trading, the figure of the new cause misused a mechanism for the Forex mart. But the humankind staleness not bury that if a robot can urinate conformable profits human manually then. We must not lose that the car is the human work service. we, you create a action with healthy discernment and are satisfied with the conclusion.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ky robot Trading profitable hy aor Trader ko jo robot use krna hy us ka experience ho aor us ko smj kar Trading kry aor is say loss ho rha ho phr us robot ko use krny sy guraiz kry aor khod manual Trading kar ky profit earn kr lia kry

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those are successful trader. They are work the market own sgtategy. They are work the market with the planning base. They afe earn the profot regular. There is no proper knowledge. They are use the robot trading. They are earn the monry with the robot.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, obviously I agree with you and I think that I love to trade with proper analysis of the market that means manual trading and I do not have any believeness on any Robots or auto trading software basically EA could not do anything at the News time.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that trader should not trade the forex market using robot because most of the forex market trader that tarde the forex market with robot end up losing all their money in the forex market.trader should trade and make good amount of money

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is depend to trader itself., but for me robot is better to trade because it no has emotion in it trading decision but need to rent a VPS service in order to run it 24/7 trading operation hour.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)