+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3013

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depend on trader and his mastery in Forex.generally 6 se 10 hours time Forex ke liye dena thik rahega.Agar aage badhna hai kuch sikhna hai to European session aur Newyork sssion ko samajna jaruri hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    my style is an intraday trader, I spend time trading only three to four hours a day.,,

my trading is at the four-hour of end a europe session until overlapping to the the American session, for me these hours are the time of high potential to get a green point
    That is a very good style. For me I trade both the UK Session and the American session. Most times, my trade over laps. If I hit my target during the UK session, I still try to look for an opportunity during the New York session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing trading as part time .
    Daily 1 hr for studying new things , analyzing market and implementing new strategy .
    And 2-3 hrs for trading . Also spends quality time on forums.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    forex is the game of getting the oppertunities in forex and if you know how to trade well then you can get these oppertunities otherwise you sit for long time infront of the chart and wait for getting the quick money
    we should not do Overtrading because it is bad for us and very risky in our analysis that could lead to loss of margin. we should be trading 2 to 3 hours only and when the market is crowded

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if someone wants to learn forex well...and want to know the movements of market well..then he should give at least 10 to 12 hours to forex market daily....because if someone wants to be an expert, then he should know about market well... and everyday observe market well...

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depend on trader,But I said that you are complete your all of work and then trade in forex.You don't able to give time to your family and friends when you set for 5 to 8 hours in front of P.C.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the ability of a trader as some traders take long time to do study and analysis and few take less time but on an average it requires 2 hours to do some study and analysis and if a trader wants to monitor his trade it depends on his trading style.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right that one should not spend a lot of time trading or monitoring the trades as it can be done by placing the stop loss and take profits too.Also a trader should spend more time on doing study and analysis and predict these markets to perform right trade.

Junior Member awan2good76 is on a distinguished road awan2good76's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its depend upon on you.First you have to give lot of time for Forex trading to know all about.Then when you will become expert then you just have to look and decide.Its very simple and less time taken.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हम कितने टाइम स्पेंड करते है फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ये पूरा हमारा अवैलब्ले टाइम पर निर्बर करता है. मै तो सिर्फ २ से ३ गन्ता ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए उपयोग करता हूँ. क्यूँ की बाकि टाइम में मै मेरा फुल टाइम वर्क में बुस्य रहता हूँ.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)