+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 302 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh aap par spent karta hai aur mein daily 4 hours deta hoon aur hum forex mein bohat ziyd mistake kartay hain in mistake ko aap as a lesson ky Toar par grip karey yeh business aur forex aik online aur big business hi law hi hi business We always want to make a profit from our daily business. and 3 sy 5 hours best hai aur yeh par aap hanging karey ga aur yeh business humary liye heaven hai aur Yehi humara masa ga ho so is working business par karey aur profit aap apna daily ys business interesting aik business aur professional smart hi is karey Many businesses and businesses have to be abandoned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I agree with you as the view that in assessing industry, among them one investor to another investor is not the same. because the only investor to other investors who have different capabilities and information and thus industrial research will also be different! and some traders take a long time to do the study and analysis and it takes only a little time but on average it takes 2 hours to do the study and analysis and if the merchant wants to monitor his trade, it depends on his trading style. I spent 4-5 hours in trading and about 2 hours early in the london and US sessions. but when I am not busy like a weekend, I spend 10 hours to see the market, trade, analyze it for a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just imaginary sai jab no merchant apna full time is mai nahe daita hai tab tak is mai trading ap nahe sekh sakty hain kio k forex mai ap ko always watching karna hai hai k kia aur kaisay market moves kr rahe hai aur fir we ki movement reasons ap ko find karni hoti hai then he ap mai market analyze kr sakty hain. and Main koch daily posting time per action data hon or zayda say zayda five hours lagata hon jin say ham apna profit profit kar stty han main nan ap aim set kya hota ha jis ko follow karta hon ten pip ler day zayda greedy ni karta hon ager mary targer unfullfil rahy to main sl and pt using karta hon and go. Awy

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This all depends on the daily time table trader and his daily routine. also one thing to keep in mind is that, you should give time for forex trading business every day, you should not miss a few days. myself, giving 3 to 4 hours daily to learn forex and search for new strategies and then apply them to real demo trading accounts. and Daily trading is a very good thing but we have to pay close attention. The jawara that allows an operator to take such an operator to do larn. The portion of the operator creaks because there is no electricity, a trader can not move the acquisition and add to their knowledge and that is why the benefits are very strategic.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I am a person, I would like to know that I am not able to do any of these things because I am not able to do any of these things, or I would like to know how to deal with this problem or not, I have been able to do business for a long time, but I do not want to do business in my business. I am not able to teach any of the professional forms of this book, nor do I have any knowledge about it. If you want to know how to calculate the forex, you will be able to buy it in the future, but if you do not pay any tax on your forex, then you can contact the forex and you can contact us here. I am going to give you four thousandths from 4th and 5th round of forex deals

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your true practice is the most important thing that makes man perfect. so you practice more and more in the demo account to learn then you can learn better after that you will become a professional trader then you can get the benefits of porridge to earn more and more money. You should get more practice than you will work in this forex business people full time like this kind of business is good for you trading forex with more profit and mein anyway yeh kahunga ki iss field mein for aap daily paisa kamana chahte hain toh aapko iss field mein soch samajh to trading karni zarori hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamana koi badi baat nahi hai aapko started my knowledge mein honi zarori hai uske bina kuch nahi ho sakta hai ismein bhai.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must spend at least one hour in Forex trading. Since income is not real, the truth is learning about Forex. So he has to spend time here every day. After learning enough about Forex, traders can spend a few minutes per days.Time not as a fact. The real fact is learning. A person can take a few minutes to study or can take several hours to learn. Time is just a parameter !!! and I spend just three to four hours of trading a day and my trade is in the final four hours of the euro session until it overlaps into the American session and for me these hours are high potential times.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese tu es business main ap log jitna zida time den ke kamyabi ke chance bhe zida ho jate hain jobless logo ko tu chaye ke trading main zida se zida time den take un ke knowledge main mazeed ezafa ho or mazeed kamyabi mile or jo part time main hain trading main un ko kam se kam 4 hours daily main dene chaye es se kam time main ap market ko thek tara se watching nh kr skate hain or profit ke chance kam ho jate hain

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), danish555 (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the ability of a trader as some traders take long time to do study and analysis and few take less time but on an average it requires 2 hours to do some study and analysis and if a trader wants to monitor his trade it depends on his trading style.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

punjabpolice (2018-07-21)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,369 Times in 5,360 Posts
    I think forex is a busienss of learning. If you complete knowledge and information regarding forex trading then you can easily your forex trading business by right way. Some people learn the things quickly and some people learn the things slowly. So it depends upon you how much time you spend on this forum. I think you should spend at least 2 to 3 hours on forex trading for learn the business. If you are new in this business then firstly you should create demo account for practicing purpose and then start trading when you expert in this business.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-24), punjabpolice (2018-07-21), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 302 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)