+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are absolutely right. To take so high target is a major cause for losing in this market.This is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips. A little pips until make a good experience and having a trust strategy which can give you a good profit.many traders can make 10-20 pips workaday so easily. But for their so much condition they interpret statesman seek ,hit mentioned they make got lots of rapacity so i would kinda go with .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir 20 pips is to less amount maybe its good if the lot size more then 80$ but what do you say if the trader use micro account and earn only to dollars per day guess he must getting bored sir i very nuch i agree with you sir on this point and i think if you want to achieve 80 pips i guess its bit risky and i think those people that you have mentioed they have got lots of greeds. Trading is largest business in all over the world so i think 20pips is not enough for a successful traders and they try to make high profit because they are expert in forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am a new forex trader and i think 20 pipes is enough for daily because i want to earn sefty and don't face risky . I know forex is a very sensitive and emotions and greed are very powerful enemy for the forex trader so becearful to the greed and emotions . 20 pips means 20 % daily you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.If you can sustain these 20 pips daily it is good but it also depend on your capital and lot size too.If you are using big lot size it is a very healthy gain perecentage.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A earn of 20 pips per day is nifty if you can be accordant. You should be able to essay the emotions of the second can easily get make 20 pips per day. Because you will sense like to try to business again when the train has been reached because they perceive hot, and yet you testament get a release. bhi aap nay bilkul sahee kaha daily 20pips ka profit bhoot hy main daily 20pips ka profit gain kar k trading band kar deta hon or pher main forum par kaam kar k apni bonus investment bnata hon mera lot size 1$ hota hy or 20pips ka 20$ profit banta hy,so main daily 20pips ka profit gain karta hon.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a day could be 20 pips consistently it very nice and as traders we have to be ready and all need a process and we have to do with patience and we should be able to focus and hard work will be very meaningful and we should be able to focus and all will be well with self control. pips ka hisaab apkay apnya ooper depend karta hay kay aap nay dail kitnay pips ka target set kia hau hay. kuch traders apna target pips main set karty hain or kuch log apna target profit main rakhtay hain . profit walay traders ka to ye hota hay aik pip ki kitni value wo set kartay hain yani kitna size ki lot lagaty jain phr usi hisab say kam pips main unhain ziada profot mil .jata hay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

ubifx (2020-07-15)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the key point is about the guarantee of these 20 pips a day, if you can make them every day for sure then Of course I will accept them very happy, but as you know in this market we can't guarantee every thing so you have to search for larger profit because you know that some day will end up with some losses. forex is a simple business it is a official business yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.it is a huge business.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

ubifx (2020-07-15)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ase hum log ye 20 pips ka target achieve kar sakte hain. Isme jyada waqt nahi lagega bas 0.10 lots ka 2 trades karne se ye target full ho jayega.20 pips her roz hasil krna ek ache trader ke liy kafi he is se per month achi income ho gi.mere khayal se ek acha trader Forex tradine mein daily 20 pips se bhi kahin Most of the traders want, you can earn a lot of foreign exchange market. They are subject to natural disaster or power outage and hope that the transaction forex.Since server is white rich few days, there are many really 20 pips to earn in my opinion, I your life really foreign exchange really .... that must be said to be able to change

10. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

ubifx (2020-07-15)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day 20 pips is enough for me as well as other member of it. Most of the trader want to produce a lot from forex dealing market. They wish they will be rich reduce some times by forex working xealing. Their concentrate on crezting per day smallest 0 pips. That's why they decrease their financial commitment. Do you love forex llike me brothe? yes my dear main forex se daily mein 20 se 30 pips easylee earn kar leta hoon aur main tecnical analysis aur fandamental statergy bhi use karta hoon jis say main daily mein acha profit earn karta hoon main daily mein taqreban 20 se 30 pips easylee earn karleta hoon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

ubifx (2020-07-15)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have been in some of the best of everyday in every trade and understanding wha could help use in working for the best trades. 20 pips a day is very enough and can be shown to be the greatest working and well defined markets and working chance in every trade and these is what happens and chances of every trades of all kind. Yeh app per hay ke app ne lot size kitni use ki hay aur app ki kitni investment haya ur app ko per day main zada earn tab hi ho ga jab app ko is main kam ko karna ata ho ga aur app ko is main kuch experience ho ga aur main is ko jo practice ki bina per karne ko kaho ga .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

adalah (2020-07-11), ubifx (2020-07-15)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course this is enough pertaining to massive deals, you already know the amount we all generate count on simply how much pips we all attain along with what exactly is the worthiness of 1 pip throughout bucks as well as various other foreign currencies, so compute for your self and you should comet to know in which simply how much you might be earning every day together with 20 pips.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

adalah (2020-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)