+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A profit of 20 pips for each day is great if you re able to be consistent. You need to be able to management the actual feelings from the moment can simply obtain profit 20 pips for each day. As a result of you'll feel as if to attempt to trade once more once the goal is reached simply since they really truly come to sense lucky, and eventually you'll a loss. I imagine that this is enough for big trades, we also bed the quantity the traders acquire depend on how untold pips they win and what is the value of one pip in dollars or opposite currencies, so call for my consciousness and i will comet to fuck that how some you i am earning per day with 20 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if our trade volume is big then this is good for us we can easily earn 100 dollar from forex market per day from our trading, we always need to work hard and follow the market trend and i think those people that you have mentioned they have got lots of greed so i would rather go with 20 or may be 15 pips per day i think would be enough for me . no every day 20 pips is not a enough target. we can do more than it also we can do the work on the forex according to the time which we have to spend on the forex, so then the forex will give us a good bonsu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this can be enough for large trades, you recognize the number we tend to earn rely on what quantity pips we tend to gain and what's the worth of 1 pip in green backs or alternative currencies, thus calculate for your self and you may extraterrestrial object to grasp that what quantity you're earning per day with twenty pips. sure this really is sufficient for giant deals, you will know the actual quantity we create rely about how a lot pips we acquire and what's the actual worth of one pip in money or any other international trade, thus confirm for yourself and you'll comet to understand which how a lot you're generating for each day along with 20 pips.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader wanna earn lots some days by target earning per day minimum from forex market. They hope they will be rich whiten why they loss their pips is too its good if the lot size more than 1$, but what do u say if the trader use he pips to earn is really much and i really must say that forex can really change your life and the factor is that you must change your mental and working level.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir 20 pips is to less amount maybe its good if the lot size more then 80$ but what do you say if the trader use micro account and earn only to dollars per day guess he must getting bored sir i very nuch i agree with you sir on this point and i think if you want to achieve 80 pips i guess its bit risky and i think those people that you have mentioed they have got lots of greeds.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i feel if I got twenty Pips per day then it'll be enough for mew forever have to be compelled to work flat out and follow the market trend if we would like to gather simple pips per day. i believe 20pips per day is enough for a merchant,I think that five dolor enough for me because more ****y is very bed in Forex market.So 20pips is enough for me. I think it is a very good thing, because the most important is consistent, and we don't have to reach for a lot of profit but not necessarily profit tomorrow, it was very bad, we should target a few pips but continuously, it is a very good thing indeed.:-)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 pips a day is too low in my opinion, but if we can get it consistently then we will be earning high enough, therefore we should be able to get a good trading strategy so that we can make 20 pips every day with 20 pips every day then we can increase the chances to make more profits and consistent bhi aap nay bilkul sahee kaha daily 20pips ka profit bhoot hy main daily 20pips ka profit gain kar k trading band kar deta hon or pher main forum par kaam kar k apni bonus investment bnata hon mera lot size 1$ hota hy or 20pips ka 20$ profit banta hy,so main daily 20pips ka profit gain karta hon.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear agar every day app sirf 20 pips hi earn kar lain tu yeh bohat hain or iss say app thora thora kar kay bohat say kama lain gay dear app iss main aik cheez ka khayal rakhian kay aik kay baad dosri trade maat lagain balkay wait karin next day ka kuoon kay dear ho sakta hay wo app ka ult ho jay or app loss kar jain . g han bhai ap k liye 20 pips enough hain daily ki kun k ap abhi forex trading business ko learn kar rahy hain ager ap ka experince ha to ap is se zeyada be kama skty hain 20 se zeyada be ager ap ka experince nai to daily jitny be ah jain sukar kar k Allah ka un ko accept kar lain

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtay View Post
    dear 20 pips ka daily ka average bhi acha hai apky liye ap target bnao demo main practice kro or phr emplimant kro taky jo plan hai wo gain ho or dear greed nahi krna kyn k pips bnany main zada say zada hum hi loss kr jaty hn. yes 20 pips are enough for every one to trade ager mujhe daily 20 pips ki accurate stratjy mil jy to me to bohut khush hnga us ke sath kyun ager mera account bra ho to daily 20 dooler are enouh or ager micro acount to 2 dollor are enough for me ab aisa to ni ho sta na ke ap kahe ap 100$ ke sth 100$ daily kmae its is impossible.
    हाँ, मुझे लगता है कि रोजाना 20 पिप्स हमारे लिए पर्याप्त हैं क्योंकि अगर हमें अधिक से अधिक पैसा कमाने का लालच है, तो कभी-कभी हमें भारी नुकसान उठाना पड़ सकता है, जबकि अगर हम सोचते हैं कि अगर हम रोजाना 20 पिप्स करते हैं और इसके साथ हम अच्छी आय अर्जित कर सकते हैं एक महीने के बाद यह हमारे लिए बहुत अच्छा होगा, और हम एक अच्छे व्यापारी बन सकते हैं। पिप्स तू जोड़ी पी निर्भर डिपार्टमेंटल कार्टी हिन के एपी किस पेयर मा काम कार राई है कुण हर जोड़ी मा की वैल्यू अलग हॉटी हाइ।

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Virtually all of the investors who necessity to make a lot of adulterating turn. These people conceive they are will lightening gilded few life only by trading presentments trading. Attain the extreme direct of 60 pips. That is why those who somebody damned their item money. Most of the traders want, you can earn a lot of foreign exchange market. They are subject to natural disaster or power outage and hope that the transaction forex.Since server is white rich few days, there are many really 20 pips to earn in my opinion, I your life really foreign exchange really .... that must be said to be able to change

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 628 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)