+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 628 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is wise to set small targets . these are easy to achieve. I have target of 10 to 20 pips daily . it is enough for me. One who wants 80 to 100 pips is not god for his capital. He may loose his balance in waiting so much profit. I earn 2 to 5 dollar daily and I am contented on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i also do believe that we do not have to make so much high targets in the forex trading, as much we do large our profits we will become more greedy as well, 20 pips are so much reasonable to earn daily from the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Red face Every days 20 pips is enough

Most of the trader wanna earn lots from forex market. They hope they will be rich whiten some days by trading forex. Their target earning per day minimum 80 pips. That's why they loss their capital. I think 20pips per day is enough for a trader, what you think?
    I think for newbie traders enough 20 pips.but target 20 pips use high $ volume it's not good.You control you mind patience must be better.But old traders for high capitals not enough 20 pips per day.Market moves normally daily 300-500 pips any pair.

Senior Member babayuyu is an unknown quantity at this point babayuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A profit of 20 pips per day is good if you can be consistent. You should be able to control the emotions of the moment can easily get profit 20 pips per day. Because you will feel like to try to trade again when the target has been reached because they feel lucky, and eventually you will get a loss.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your capital is $2000+, you can trade of $1 per pip, that mean if you gain 20 pips your earning is $20. I think it is enough for earning for us.

Member yanni4forex is an unknown quantity at this point yanni4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 pips is too less amount, maybe its good if the lot size more than 1$, but what do u say if the trader use micro account and earn only 2 dollars per day, guess he must getting bored!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yanni4forex For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25), Experttrader (2019-02-14), imran mani (2014-12-07), navvom (2015-03-27), ntn (2019-08-27)

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i very much agree with you sir on this point and i think if you want to achieve 80 pips i guess its bit risky and i think those people that you have mentioned they have got lots of greed so i would rather go with 20 or may be 15 pips per day i think would be enough for me .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waqar arif For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-25), Experttrader (2019-02-14), ntn (2019-08-27)

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in my opinion 20 pips to earn is really much and i really must say that forex can really change your life and the factor is that you must change your mental and working level.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Awaischamp For This Useful Post:

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 20 pips is the best for forex trading . jada lalach se trading me hamesa loss hi hota hai so trading hamesa soch samaj kar hi karna chahiye forex trading bhut risky business hota hai jisme jitne jaldi profit to utne jaldi loss bhi hota hai .

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sai For This Useful Post:

Member nadim007 is an unknown quantity at this point nadim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its enough for me. because i am a new trader so that's enough for me.i am try to best my job and i believe i can earn more everyday.no one can earn enough one day.so try to make more money.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nadim007 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 628 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)