+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 628 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir, my forex agent is real, 20 pips mily, to me, forex, I have a lot of it, it doesn't work, the forex is good, I profit, fortunately for my forex trading, I will give you my forex card, I will make a new bi-forex i dill fight k forex i kam karta ho qk forex i ap bro, the forex market k bary i like to experience ho jaye to ap forex i am when i bahot he kama kakty ha we i forex i bahot he shuffles he ho ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good amount for trading. I think the profit of 20 pips every day is enough for traders. I think if you earn 20 pips a day in a month or 25 every day you really get 500 pips if you are looking for a small profit once that day will turn into a big profit at the end of the month. if you are looking for a profit of 50 to 80 pips you have to take a big risk if you make a mistake you will lose, most traders get a loss because they want to make big profits very quickly. I know it is a very small profit for small but safe capital traders and you will be big at the end of the month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You get the turn you get depending on how many pips you get and how much you value one pip in dollars or extra currency, so aim for yourself and you leave the comet to pair up so I estimate it's a bit risky and I anticipate that fills you hump said that they got a lot of greed so I would go with 20 or maybe 15 pips per day I thought it would be enough for me

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. I think 20-30 pips is enough for a day. It will be easy to get any market trends whether slow or fast so that many pips will be easily obtained without losing a lot of capital in the target more than that. Because it is impossible to get only profits, then there may also be losses in any trade so that by setting targets we can overcome this and make use of Stop loss too, because we know how much we want to make and how much we receive in a day so it's easy bear a loss.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear I agree with you i think you are absolutely right. To take so high target is a major cause for losing in this market. So many traders can make 20 pips everyday so easily. But for their so much demand they take more risk and they try to make more pips at wrong time in wrong trend. So that they lose in this market more. So dear I am appreciate with your trading strategy so bee ready to get 20 pips.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Sing (2019-02-23)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that more people are people who are picky in buying and selling. These people buy the industry if they believe that this industry will be profitable. You don't need to go through any industry every day or even 20 pips per day. I think some income depends entirely on the available market scenario. If you manage to catch more than 20 pips, why not?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about that, the most important thing is that the profit we get must be higher than our loss. If we succeed in doing that, we are able to do good trade. 20 pips consistently for each day is a very good thing. We can do multiple management to increase our capital and equity and then achieve much better. Many people fail because they are greedy. May we not be greedy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 628 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)