+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 628 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vansa View Post
    if my target was probably more due to get the bus you put pips I guess it was too little for me, and for me it is not optimal but if it was a target or a consistent commitment to the merchant that ya do not so important issues profit
    I feel that would be very pretty in my trade and then trade it in for a trade that would be much better to get the benefit of low pips in this trade as this will further give you a sense of security in the trade to manage your emotions in this business better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jutawandaricawas is an unknown quantity at this point jutawandaricawas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 20 pips is enough for our trade,i often make of trade with volume 5% from my capital and use take profit 20 pips because my monthly target is 20% from my capital,so if i get 20 pips from my trade i will get my target every month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Most of the trader wanna earn lots from forex market. They hope they will be rich whiten some days by trading forex. Their target earning per day minimum 80 pips. That's why they loss their capital. I think 20pips per day is enough for a trader, what you think?
    if my target was probably more due to get the bus you put pips I guess it was too little for me, and for me it is not optimal but if it was a target or a consistent commitment to the merchant that ya do not so important issues profit

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you right because jitnay zyada pips hun gay utna hi risk ho ga aur greedness to waisay bh naturally her traders mai hoty hai aur wo chahta hai kay wo kuch hi dono main forex mai trade ker kay buht rich person ban jai this is wrong but greedness is ko loss main lay jati hai so control the greedness and 20 pip is enough per day aur meray ly tu 20 pips but hain per day

Member forex50 is an unknown quantity at this point forex50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex pa har roz 20 pips kama ya jae to logo k lea kam ha har roz zyada sa zyada 80 sa zyada pips kamanay chahea or bohat sa log iss site pa kaam kar k log zyada sa zyada pasay kama rhay ha keo k ya site ache ha or log pasan kartay ha.

Senior Member aojut600605 is an unknown quantity at this point aojut600605's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 points in the day.Regular get from trading in,forex marketplace something handsome.If you win a regular make 20 points is virtuous and i, to copulate the strategy they use and as,uppercase achieved by this profit.

Banned salana is an unknown quantity at this point salana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow.ash View Post
    it is good thinking.this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.
    yes it can be,but to change one trader life with forex trading,at first trader needs to have good trading knowledge and experience,so that they can operate there trade well and can become a successful trader at forex market

Senior Member jenada is an unknown quantity at this point jenada's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is good thinking.this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.
    Money can make you powerful and give you confidence....if you can get that in the forex world that is totally awesome! If you are here in forex for a short time and quit too early you will never knew the full potential of this business. The long time effect of forex is that if you master it earning money online is just a piece of cake...lol

Senior Member lopoko is an unknown quantity at this point lopoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    psychology is one of the important thing on the forex business, some of the trader do not use the good psychology , because they can make the good psychology, it make them can not control their emotion and then got the big loss

Senior Member indahmusfiroh is an unknown quantity at this point indahmusfiroh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you get 20 pips per day you feel pretty. whereas I get 10 pips per day was enough. so the level of satisfaction a different trader. whatever we get we have to thank God and very good if we get it to be consistent. because success in forex trading is a discipline and always consistent. get 20 pips daily with 100 capital and in compon up to 3 years without mC without loss. you can imagine how much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 628 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)