+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 628 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is cracking mentation.this is sufficiency for big trades, you screw the total we earn depend on how some pips we vantage and what is the see of one pip in dollars or additional currencies, so judge for your self and you instrument comet to eff that how such you are earning per day with 20 pips. Dear agar hamara trade volume bara ha tou hamary liey acha ha ham is tarah asaani say 100$ kama sakty hen forex market say daily trading kar kay, lykin hamen hamesha bohat zeada mehnat say kaam karna hoga aur market trend ko follow karna hoga agar ham asaani say har din pips jama karna chahty hen...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaai mery khayaa mn haum lalch say bachty howy jitny bhee hum kmaa sakenn koshish kerni chahey quu keh yahan koi pabandi anhee hay ekh aap kity $ ya kitn pips kamaan jitnaaa paa kmaa sakty hon aap ko zor lganaa chahey i feel 20 pips are enough for me everyday i feel very satisfy with this small profit if i take big risk and loosemy capital then it is very disappointing for me that why i think getting low profit everyday is very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 20 pips is sufficient for the forex trading , as we know that more we think about profit there will be a more chance of loss in future , so therefore its better to have 20 pips a day . but if a person is more skilled or having more knowledge about forex trading then he can think about more than 20 pips but one the other hand from my point of view i would say its better to do 20 pips a day because more we greed more we suffer loss in future .

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my view every day per day is 20 .It is for the newbie Trader of Forex.For Advanced level trader will surely find out more then 100 pips every day.But for this they will work more then three to five years to be good and skilled person of Forex Trading.And other people i think 20 pips is enough for one to three years trader. for me personally revenue 20 pips per day is very low. due to which I am not a revenue target pips but I just want a form of income at the time I did so with income trading 20 pips per trade me so I had to use huge volumes at the time of the transaction and it would be risky for the account that I manage. therefore I am more comfortable targeting 50 pips pips revenue each day

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother agr aap zeda profit chaty hian tu aap ke trade main jo pips hain wo bhi zeda hony chahiye lakin agr aap trading kar rhy hian new hain tu aap ko 20 pips se kaam chalana chaiye kyoun ke lalach karny se loss hota hia iss liye kaam main he khush rehna chaiye. Sure that is enough pertaining to large positions, you know the amount we all make depend on just how much pips we all obtain in addition to what exactly is the significance of 1 pip within dollars as well as other foreign currencies, and so compute for your self and you'll comet to learn that will just how much you happen to be earning each day having 20 pips.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, with me I think that If your winning ratio is high, you will end up in a tidy profit by the end of the week.There will be days that you make less than 20 pips and days that you will make 80-100 pips. It doesn't matter how many pips you make.. Best luck and good job, bro. In my oppinion, I can say that forex creates employment. since the market is huge jany unemployed person with small capital can start tarding here and can make profit out of ita nd can later expand his investment as time passes thi way employment..Green pips, guy.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have significant cuts nonetheless there are actually a short time allowing people nominal gain in addition. Nonetheless for instance some we're not satisfied by using present-day operation plus will likely to be wandering in relation to excel in life. yes that is also true according to me if we are able to earn 20 pips in a day

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    हाँ, यह मेरे अनुसार भी सही है अगर हम एक दिन में २० पिप्स कमा पा रहे हैं तो इसके लिए हमें एक महीने में अपनी जरूरत के हिसाब से बहुत कुछ कमाना होगा। यह व्यवसाय वास्तव में बहुत लाभदायक है यह व्यवसाय और इस व्यवसाय को सीखना हमारे लिए बहुत आसान है, लेकिन इस व्यवसाय को आसानी से सीखने के लिए थोड़ा समय भी लगाया जाता है। वर्किंग टाइम बराबर निर्भर कर्ता है। पेशेवर व्यापारी तू तू उपनि असिन से कमा कमाते हैं लेकिन नए व्यापारियों को काफ़ी मेहनत करते हैं।

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is also true according to me if we are able to earn 20 pips in a day so its much for us to earn much according to our need in a month this business is really very much profitable for every one but we also have to learn this business and it is very much easy for us to learn this business but also a little time is reaquired to easily learn this business. aik din main ap kitny pips earn kar sakty ho ye ap ki working timing par depend karta hai. professional traders tou ye sub asani sy earn kar sakty hain but new traders ko kafi mehnat karni parhti hai.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all knew that forex only gives 250$ as a bonus per month so 40 post are good if you work blindly they will banned you instead of working blindly you should read the comments of the expert members get their advice and share your working experience with them because more you share more you will gain the knowledge and the experience about this trading business network

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 628 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)