+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple trading easy and powerful .. Special Workers without time.

Senior Member maksum is an unknown quantity at this point maksum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a great way, but it's back in our own, because in a good forex strategy is not necessarily good for others so instead, so all that has to be done properly and correctly. and we also have to be patient because patience is crucial.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maksum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member asattar is an unknown quantity at this point asattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hanjnb forex ma simple trading he best ha kiu ky isko ham samjh kar or asani sy kar sakty ha kiu ky is ma knowlage bhot ha or money bhe ,,,or isko ham businees ky tor par bhe kar sakty ah,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asattar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am really unable to understand your strategy,please tell me which indicator you use to analyze market and what is its success ratio experienced by you.Right now I am using a very good and proven trading strategy which is very profitable to me,so I will try this in demo account.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bablu7832 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned darkmandido is an unknown quantity at this point darkmandido's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my spouse and i concur easy and simple foreign exchange is effective. same as "slow along with stable gain the actual race". when you will work basic along with slow anyou carry out good strategy then your foreign exchange is effective.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkmandido For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear brother trading is not really easy and if you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random.......

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razia86 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere ko bhai samjh hi nahi aaya hai, ki aapka strategy kyon sa hai ye, strategy agar badiya hai bhai, to fir isko jarur try karenge, lekin pahle aapko screen shots ke saath mein thoda sa explain karna hoga bhai.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fxghost For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    great trading strategy my friend was amazed and impressed by your analysis you use it. indeed to rely on the way I think it will have a rate of return which is more than a way which is very comprehensive and requires a lot of analysis and very complicated. therefore it is very important for us and everything to be more successful.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setiawanedi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned pregem is an unknown quantity at this point pregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't seems to really get your question , but I will just tell you the truth : The simpler your strategy the easier you see the business. gain, it will save you a whole lot of time than analyzing the market with a complex strategy that can confuse people in the wall street.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pregem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned ayya is an unknown quantity at this point ayya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asraff View Post
    Simple trading easy and powerful .. Special Workers without time
    Trading was easy ..
    now gini for the busy working ..
    q leak love ya ..

see h4 candle and watch the candle to 3 .. and try to see whether down or up
    if you take the sell down
    if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
    The power should be 200 pips Margin
    and see what happens ...

and already in just 1 year back there was no loss
    * spoiler:
    means intention of you are every candle to 3 in h4 hence doing order, that at to how much?? is its the reference from candle before all??

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ayya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member dvbgsm is an unknown quantity at this point dvbgsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really don't understand what do you mean but if you can not get a clear signer in the direction of the trend then we don't have to rush into the market because signer goes a long way. I wish good luck for all of you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dvbgsm For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open