+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple trading easy and powerful .. Special Workers without time.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    What do you mean by watch the candle to 3? You mean when 3 candles complete and the third one has close or what? Please give more detail explanation. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

awais124 (2020-09-23)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    see h4 candle and watch the candle to 3 .. and try to see whether down or up
    if you take the sell down
    if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
    The power should be 200 pips Margin
    and see what happens ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random.

Thanks
    bhai mere bheja mein kuch bhi nahi gaya, can you explain it a little bit clearly

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul thik hy but har ik member ka paas investment krny ka lia mony to nahin hoiti isai lia who poora pora month apni hi postin ko krtg rahety hin jo apna daily bas pr apny target ko poor poora krta hy aur daily ki postin daily krta hy wahi ban sakta hy best treader q k who mhenat ka sath apny kaam kk jari rakhta hy aur whi ziyada boness hasl kr sakt ahyagr jin loogon ka mali halat sahi hin who is min investment ker sakty hin

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple! no, not absolutly I don't agree with you my dear friend trader, you have to say something more logical, trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money with a target of 20 pips and 200 pips stop loss then you will be in trouble. For each loss you need to make 10 wins to make it even. So try to be better in the forex market business.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro aapka kehna sahi hi h4 se ache pips liye ja sakte hai traders isse long-term trading karke achi long kar karakta income hai par traders to pass acha knowledge aur experience hona chahiye tabhi traders kama sakta hai and waise to is the mein aba long-term dand log market go to bajaye scalping karne ka jyada soch rahe hai kyonki pehle aisa tha ki long-term log mein jyada get a market cardboard magar ab market ka jyada bharosa nahi for ab log scalping kar to unt hai

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you jo uplolad strategy ki gai hai woh kai logo ko samaj mein nahi aai magar uploader ka manna hai ki yeh kafi strategy benefit hai aur h4 time frame i kam karti hai magaar iska evidence bhi upload because of jaruri hota hai and so you sach mein strategy bahah benefit hai aur h4 time frame i kam karti hai magaar iska proof bhi upload because of jaruri hota hai hi faydemand hain to isko achi tarah se pura explain to sath mein share because chahiye tha adhuri strategy ko samjh pana bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best or the most disgusting indicator. we can establish a number of pointers and work on demo accounts. by joining together we can minimize deficiencies. don't use various pointers in your diagram and don't use confusing markers in a way that will confuse and main trading cheez mein banana hi hota hain strategy so that the hain strategy for fir trading kar sakenge yaha par kafi time strategy banane par dota hain aur strategy banane to liye bhi aana bahut jaruri hota hain hain

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a simple and great strategy but I still haven't tried it so I just analyzed it for a while maybe I should try this for my demo account first before using it on my real trade, but can you provide your trading results with this strategy, I have a lot of strategies but when i try it only zonk strategy or it doesn't give me any profit at all it only gives me SL and losses and Trading is actually not really easy. does anyone think that you should make cash that has a 20 pip target VERY GOOD as a big 200 pip stop and then you could be in trouble. for each loss you must make 10 wins to break even. In addition, your current strategy will be suspected: how do people try AS I notice whether it goes up or down? It looks random.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open