+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, we will continue, in my experience the average workers, and by the end of the fall usually anything but the experience helps you find what research model is generally dangerous, because we soon enough that our industry and, ultimately, it is out of place and may administratively close to perfect order. In addition to writing with a refreshing analysis in this area. all of us had faced some losses before we were able to become successful treaders, and i am sure that all traders had faced several losses in the begening of their forex life, and in my openion, how much we had lost is not very important, but what is much more importnt that we are now successful traders making lots of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the Grace of God till know .. i did not lose any money in Forex Trading ... i am telling you overhaul at the end of the month ... some time while trading you are going in loss but sooner of later i recover from the market .. /.... i tell you form last couple of week i got 600 $ due decreasing the Volume price of Gold ...People were waiting for that movement... gold price come down ..and after long time we see price has come down ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sahi baat ha forex trading main 1 saal se houn or es main mugh ko kafi loss bhi howa ha or es main ne kafi acha profit bhi kamaya ha ab tak jo mere khiyal main ha main ne es main taqreeban koi 500 usd tak ka loss karwaya ha es se ziyada bhi ho sakta hapar mugh ko abhi es main koi khas yaad nahi hane itne he mere zehean main aa rahe hane

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost quite a lot of experience for me, in forex trading. even until now, according to my calculations, I have more experience kerugan of the profit that I can get. I realize that forex trading is indeed very difficult, so I did have to go through a long process to learn, and loss that I have experienced is also a part in the learning process. I have personally lost pretty much i even lost count of the actual losses i have made so far but one thing foe sure,they are way above the profits i have made since i started trading Forex. But now am concentrating on learning all i can so that when i get back to it i will be doing something i know not doing guess work like i previously did.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i even have trade 2 periods. the complete investment that 2 periods is 75 cash. i'm a beginner and my buddy informed me for getting less investment. however dealing second time i created a profit of 18 cash. thus till now this is often my tale. i'm attempting my best to actually study additional glorious things relating to the currency trading and take a look at it on trial consideration to actually enhance my dealing abilities.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thousand dollars, i made many losing on forex trading but it does not matter because my winning or profit is bigger, then there is no wrong for me, and as long as i can take some benefits and do the right thing and all is okay, losing is our risk but we do not worry about it and if we can manage and make it profitable mujhe basically Forex trading ki filed main aye howe 8 mouth hog ye start ka six mount main na proper loss hi kiya hai. our ab main 2 mounts sa Forex main thora bht profit earn kar rahi hon. kiyo ka waqt ka sath study hore hai tu Forex sa acha experience bhi mil raha hai . ab loss phla ka muqabla main bht kam hogya hai

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak tu itna loss nahi hua lekin m ap ko apny sab s bary loss k bary m bata sakta ho wo taqreeban 12 dollars ka ha jo mera sab s bara loss ha or pehla b lekin ab tak itna loss nahi hua loss hota rehta ha or profit b koi b kam ho is m profet b hota ha or loss b hota ha isi tarha forex m b ha ye kam bohat acha ha mery liya kiu k mujy parhai k liya paisy ki zarorat hoty ha is lia b m ye karta ho ye mery majbory b ha is m ab tak 120 dollars ka loss ho chuka ha

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy bohit arasa nahin huwa forex ko join kiye lakin start me meny 500$ ka loss kia hai us ke bad practice par zor dia aur knowledge gain karny me laga raha abb bohit had tak experience a gaya hai aur bohir umeed karta hon mazid loss nahi ho ga abb mujy apni skills py confidence hai. I wish story a little experience of me. before recognizing overseas broker like insta. previous me use domestic broker service. and have holded some others account. if asked how much money which have happened loss possible almost $50000. but that others money using my service as organizer of fund to him. and that is not matter which in intending. all purification outside my prediction. and nowadays I am not to pass on service for the trading of others money. I are balmier for the trading of money myself.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup,that's true..insufficient experiences and skill of trading can causes loss for us..in the first time i enter real account and start trading my capital is empty in the next hours...i trade without a Alisa and other technic,so i don't want to repeat it again and i start to practice in the demo account before i enter real market again!! I started my forex trading 2 year ago and i just face loss in first two trades and that was 300$ i was shocked and was very worried.but i decide to test my luck further in forex and now i have earned 300$about 10 time.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit r loss to hr business ka hisa ha agr hm koi bi business shuru krta hian to loss bi hmain apna mind main rakhna chahay is lia agr forex trading main loss ho jei to ziada parashan na hon main na bi forex trading main boht loss kia ha lakin is loss na main seekha bi boht kuch ha r experience bi hasil kia ha. forex main profit bi boht ho skta ha agr main is ki strategy ka pta ho r hm discipline ko mind main rakhain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)