+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried in real account. But it's fine because I have learned the importance of Money Management
    and discipline following the trading plan to prevent Margin Call and I do not lose anything but soon
    I will start trading real and will see how I can lose or win.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me ne ab tak forex trading me 114$ ka loss kia tha jis k bad me phir demo pr aa gai thi:-) Yani mazeed practice kani shuru kar di thi taky market ko mazeed samjha ja saky or next time loss se boht bcha ja saky. Mery khayl se forex business itna leanring se nai ata jitna practice se sikha ja sakta hai.Or waqt ka sth sath hamara aimad or tajrba barhnt jata hai to ham is business ko advance level tak le ja sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujhy ab tak forex market mein 1000$ ka loss ho chukka hai mujhy forex market mein trading karty hoe mujhy forex market mein mujhy loss mujhy always apni galit se hoi hia mujhy

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-27)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in forex since 4 months ago. To date, I have lost about 100 $.
    I got a margin call for seven to eight times. Until now, I have not got a margin call yet,
    because I am trying to learn and manage money carefully. I want to benefit and profit from forex and I will never give up
    regard

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think traders should learn to be curious and diligent in trading,they need to read many articles as many as they can find,they must practice many strategies in their demo account,also the traders should really trade with good timing on news and other important things to do.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    It's not big deal about how much that you've lost in forex because if you accumulated your losses so it could be high
    enough so as long as you can cover your losses with profits so that is okay. If you can learn from your mistakes so
    it's not big deal.
    Maybe you are right if traders should learn from mistakes but I think if you face losses too often, then it will have an impact on
    trust you too. So if you face loss several times in a row, I think you should evaluate yourself as soon as possible so it will not
    continue and lower your confidence
    CMIIW

8. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2017-10-26)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in some cases i had a lot of loss in trading,i think the one who don't earn log time here is the one who cant learn from his or her mistakes.In my opinion the one who do mistakes should never be sad but he or she should write down all his mistakes and all his or her weak points and try to recover it and never try it.The one who can do that sure will avoid the reasons of loose

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-10-25)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every body when enter in the forex trading some lose in the trading same like with me when i enter in the forex trading i have some lose the money in the forex trading after losing the money i learn this job and gain the best knowledge in the trading know i am so happy in the forex trading i have good knowledge and good experience in the trading , and earning great money in the trading ,

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), alizubair (2017-10-25), ayeshapak (2017-10-25), hmforex (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), jhoradpak (2017-10-25), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rafictn (2017-10-25), sufiyan22 (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think I dont have record about my loss as I have in my mind that loss is inevitable in forex and it is the part to this business. Although I have lost but it does not mean that I never earn from this business, I earn a lot too from this business and I am enjoying my trading with ups and downs as the ups and downs are the part of forex.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh aik aisa karwa sach hay jes ki hakeqat ap koi shayed hi koi bta day wo bhi sach sach but main nay ab tak one k us dollar tak loss kia hay aur abhi tak earing kuch bhi nahain ki aur loss ki wja bhi main khud hi hun koi aur nahain hay.....

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)