+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already I'm in returns as long I determine the entire and compare our success trades on my losing trades very I may claim I am undertaking sure already and also I want to help make normal revenue eventually to appeared.
    and I doubt if there is anyone trading forex who have never experienced any loss since if or she has been trading. I have loss up to $500 and that to hedging, and that is why I will personally not advice anyone to do hedging. Some have loss even more than that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Up to this time, i lost over 500 $. Only in 2 months of my first trading time, i got this loss. But now i learnt many skills to lower risk and having good trading style for gainning money. some profit i earn from my trading. and for almost 2 years, still not getting a good return, so I think all of this can take apart and evaluation of trading if it can dive up atu yet, that determines the success is not a matter of how much we are losing money but how much time is wasted learning in forex and still fail

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experienced a lot of losses. I did a trade for 1 year and suffered several losses and margin calls. until I can not count anymore how many losses I have experienced in forex. but that did not discourage sya to learn, because I'm sure one day I will be successful in forex. and All this time My organization is during proceeds just evaluate the full together with do a comparison of my best outstanding sells about my best loosing sells thus i could mention that have always been engaging in o . k all this time together with I wish to come up with continuous proceeds during time to come.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First time i lose around $4000 and after few months $4000 again in lose and after 3 months $5000 lose and right now I'm thinking for more investment because I'll try my level best to earn a lot of money from this forex system.
    and i loss my money many time in this market but i do not get hope less or upset because i think that forex is a great business and business means loss=profit, that's why i do not get upset because if i get upset then i also loss my confidence and if i loss my confidence then i also loss my hope and if i loss my hope then forex is so much harmful for me. remember that forex need confidence so do not loss your confidence any time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before making any withdrawal i have lost almost $3000 usd. the reason behind my loss was poor analysis in the beginning of my real trade career. later i made many loss due to my poor money management, poor money management is actually a consequence of greed. i have learned a lot from those loss and finally i became able to recover my those fault! after the two years of my trading life finally now i am in profit! and I already do not remember how many losses I have experienced. but I take every loss that I experienced as a lesson. so that makes my skills in forex trading is getting better. I believe that our ability to trade any better, it would make me too can benefit by getting better in forex trading. so I will be able to cover the losses I have ever experienced in my learning process.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want start live trading then you should start with small amount and also use proper money management in your trading and experience the real trading .some traders want start with high capital but it is not necessary thing.and this is not the big loss in the market but the thing is that you should now take the advantage of the money management because money management is the key to have the more good and easy tradings in the market.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI

Money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position. Remember there are risks in forex trading field so be active and be careful.
    If you want become Successful Trader In Forex so could the hard work and get a knowledge and experience about forex trading.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO ALL

money to lose my friend..from the day i started trading i lost around $ 125 and this is the 5th month i did the trade..i think it's not good for me, because i invested $ 500, i started trading with a mini lot, in anticipation of a big loss, I'm a beginner trader, so I don't want to risk my account to chase big profits! and I don't know the exact amount of loss, but as long as I trade for about 2 years, I am truly a total loss. but I think I started with trading skills. because loss and experience will increase ability if we want to learn from mistakes.

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position. Remember there are risks in forex trading field so be active and be careful.
    If you want become Successful Trader In Forex so could the hard work and get a knowledge and experience about forex trading.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    शुरुआत में मैंने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में काफी लॉस किया है लेकिन निश्चित राशि नहीं बता सकता कि कितना लॉस किया है। मेरे लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच था। फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। हानि होने पर ट्रेडिंग छोड़ देना स्थाई उपाय नहीं है लेकिन कुछ देर के लिए अपने ट्रेडिंग को रोक सकते हैं। बहुत ज़्यादा हानि के बाद मैंने एक लम्बा ब्रेक लिया। क्यूंकि अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता के लिए ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान होना बाहर ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा प्रैक्टिस करें। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

Version2 (2020-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)