+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just a newbie in Forex market.I have not done too much trades in real account but I have made withdrawal of profit 2-3 times.And for that I have made many losses also.Till now I have made loss of approx. 500$.I have learned lot of things about profitable trading from my losses. i have traded two times. The total capital that two times is 75 dollars. i am a newbie and my friend told me to invest less capital. But trading second time i made a profit of 5 dollars. so till now this is my story. i am trying my best to read more fine stuff about the forex and try it on demo account to improve my trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the total is probably $ 1200 my loss on forex trading, and this may be the test for me so that I am more active learning and discipline in trading, discipline in trading may not haya notes and writings, but also the practice at the time trading was more important because it involves money and emotions, and our emotions when we were wrong position, try to calm down and let some time and when you are in a floating position minus, you may cutloss and close your position to avoid losses even more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may money i think. FX can happen profit and loss. But with taking proper experience and management we can decrease our loss. Till now i have some loss too. But I'm still trading and wish i will be overcome. That is big money my friend. For me i lost total until 80 dollars. And i really hope and promise to myself that is the last time i ever getting lost. That is why i now to try trade in demo again to avoid me become the loser again. With that way i can getting the good and new insight about how the good trading will i apply later in real.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank that student will be better if you can when you improved level not the whole time, this lesson in schools because students can choose from that moment will take care because the depth of understanding of the level of business, and know how to trade. If you can find a trade. Lesson additional revenues to complete the levels, but still use demo account trading practices that students should learn to, at the same time you want to familiarize yourself. 5 Yuan transactions, business machine to find out. Thank you.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is my first month here and till now i have not earned or lost such a big amount here as i do not have much experience here and the amount which i lost here is too little and i am struggling for good profit and trying to avoid my self from being losses here and working here with good hope foe,i am really very sorry about that sir.that does not matter about loss.please dont mind and just keep focus trading..if you loss this time then i am sure you will win next time.just try hard and be concentrate.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne jab forex men live trading start ki thi us time meri practice buhat kam thi or mujhy minimum bhi 300$ tak ka loss huwa tha or ye buhat zyada tha mery ley but phir mujhy thora experience ho gea tha jis se main ne apna loss pora ker lia. I could not count how many I lost, as it was already pretty much lost that I have experienced in my learning process. but clearly any loss I've experienced, it's always been a good lesson for me. so the more experience, the better the experience loss, it will always improve my skills in forex trading. lessons that became very important to me.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in Forex, but i have made a huge loss.I have also made profit but lesser than loss.I am a greedy trader.I can not control my greed during opening a trade.I use big lot and open more than 1 trade.For my excessive greed, i have lost about $350 within two months of my Forex career I doubt if there is anyone trading forex who have never experienced any loss since if or she has been trading. I have loss up to $500 and that to hedging, and that is why I will personally not advice anyone to do hedging. Some have loss even more than that.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never count the amount of loss that I have experienced in the process of learning to trade forex, because I think it's pretty much my loss. but it is clear from every loss that I experienced, I always get a good lesson. and all it has formed me become a better trader, and until now I feel I have become a better trader from the beginning when I first started learning. We've lost around 2 hundred money during my 1 account. And my spouse and I additionally knock back various other reports in most agents that aren't of which huge averaging 8-10 dollars. Today I am dependable and have not knock back any account due to the fact Oct.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prior to making any withdrawal i've lost virtually $1500 usd. the fact behind my loss becouse poor and bad analysis in the start of my real trade. now i created several loss due to firmly my bad and poor money management, bad money management is truly a consequence of greed. i've learned plenty from those loss and finally i became able to recover my those fault ! when the two main years of my trading life finally currently i'm in profit !

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well l will state that l have lost more often l won. l suppose have invested additional or less 5000 usd from my checking account to actually completely different forex accounts and l gain possibly %50 of the particular cash. thus it indicates l won 2500 usd and l lost 5000 usd. thus l am still a loser. that would be why l am operating onerous to actually recover my loss initial then l need to actually shut every month with profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)