+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 257 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost more than I can count but the good thing is that I can play it and now I can produce so much ore that I have lost in a short time, if you focus on learning and nothing else and do it passionately, you can get the right knowledge, skills, and experience that you will use to make all the money you have ever dreamed of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1.55k, do you mean you have lost $1055? if that is the case it is a great loss for you, hope you will recover it soon.
    Till not i have lost around $370 in my first account and in second account have a floating minus profit also , which i feel shortly turn in to a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost count so you can imagine that this shows a lot of lost money but overall I have learned more and also so far that I lost, they say we learn best from experience and that is very true because now I am a sufficient trader good that generates profits consistently every time I trade.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes good questions and interesting things for a trader. After a long time when a trader becomes a good trader, he is happy that he covered the previous loss. But now he can arrange this. And that is part of forex trading. I lost the first session near around $ 500.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned many things from the beginning of my life, but I do not know how much money I have learned, but I do not know how much money I have learned, but I do not know how much money I have spent, but I do not know how to do it, I have got to do a lot of work here and I am going to get a chance to talk to him.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many traders who get losses from forex trading because it is one very volatile market and if they try to trade with high risk they can easily get losses from their trade so they have to understand their mistakes so they can understand their mistakes so they can be easily spared from losses

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot of money, I can't even say the exact number but colossal, but this does not prevent me from being the best in forex trading, if there is something that makes me better at that, more and more hope to grow hard taught that I must learn and now I have no way to go back or repeat the same mistakes.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot of things and I really can't accept this anymore I'm very tired and I just want to go and something else is very tired of losing I need something different and work with something and always that we have the right tools that work well for the right tool that we can manage when trading forex

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss or fortune no sath hi hain is mein business or ek loss ahem hissa hi is business ka main lek overall profit mein hn kyn k jb bhi mjhe loss se guzarna parta hai main kbhi bhi disappointing disappoint nhi hota kyn sb loss meri apni galtiyon ki but every day I play another time, be careful of the fact that my family is in Purani Galtiyan because of this.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai kafi not go to the forum par work krta raha ho thori bohat get ki hai us sai or real phir mai 100 dollars invest kiye to lose ho gya or sath mai forum par work b krta ho or theak he hai abi not barabar he hai hwa loss for all the profit he has, but if you add it or not, or how does the forex work work, I think this will happen if you don't remember or think about it, you can't get it or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 257 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)