+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 257 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you my brother, you must not remove more than 50% of your capital to grow your account and be far from receiving margin calls, and to make good profits you need extensive experience in the forex market, and don't forget to make management good money. and Hm, this is the reason why most people often advise novice traders to have to invest money early. You novice traders have to spend a lot of time learning and practicing on a demo account. It's free and safe for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost roughly 180 dollar in my one account. and i also blow some other accounts in many brokers that's not that big averaging 8-10 dollars. now i am stable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    main tu ab no main trade ziyda los main main nh hon na tu lose main hon or na he main income hon abi not main main braber he main hon loses main nh hon trading main muje start main main trade loses howa hi or main phrase ne with main phrase ne with main phrase ne with the experience of the trade co starts the main ki or ab the same as the main hon na loses the main hon he earns the main main hon
    Forex mein jab se main trading kr rha ho tu main ne start mein bhut loss krwa tha.kyun k muj ko pta nahi tha trading k bara mein iss liya aur ab main profit ko he take karta ho kyun k start mein kase ko bhi forex k bara mein itna nahi pta hota hai jasa jasa forex mein hum trading krta hain tu hum ko humari loss ki waja k pta chalta rehta hai

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when a new investor joins Forex then he makes a lot of losses here because of his lack of knowledge about this business. after losing he tried to understand this business and trade again. on Forex there are no traders here who do not make capital losses. Forex is the only trading business that follows two ways so always in profit mode it is impossible for me to think. we can make our study with trade losses better next time. I lost a few too when my new platform is now trying to trade me with good calculations. and When I understand your question, I haven't lost my money but in the beginning of forex trading I lost some time and even up to around 250USD. If I calculate the total profit and loss, it shows I am profitable because now I am stable, in other words you can say I have not lost anything in forex.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to provide information about the future of forex, but I have not proven that I have lost my money because there is no money lost due to the suitability of next month I am happy but I cannot buy the Forex trading site. and Ka Ke Trader Liye Acha Rehta Hai Trader Money Management Use Karta Hai Aur Ye Bohot Jyada Jaruri Bhi Hota Hai Trader Money Management Use Karke Karta Trade Hai Iska Use Har Trader Ko Karna Hota Hai

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi esa business ni jis mn lose na ho,forex b ak business ha,start mn mjhe trade krna ni ata tha tu mera bht lose howa,
    50$+ lose howa,jo mn ny ab recover kr lia

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have loss because i m new here...
    thnx all....

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was new to forex trading I suffered a lot of losses that you can say until now I have suffered around $ 100-500 or more. But every time I experience a loss I do not consider it negative and think positively, that if I experience a loss then I have a good experience that will help me further while making the right decisions in forex trading. If you suffer losses then don't give up and continue your trade because one day you can cover your losses by trading. and I lost a lot in the future in the initial phase of my trade but when I gained experience from this loss I began to benefit from my trade

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a trader from the foreign exchange business or real investment, you should have no experience in trading, so there is no matlab or main betting business that will be a trade-off, but when it comes to trading on the market. The main reason for this is that the business is a big loss or a big profit from the bus experience. And Muje Tu's main business began to start losing his main how tha jo playing badly the main cover of his Li tha or the loss of the main NH Hon Balke the main forex trading to main income main hon jo main losers start main howa who is the main income kr liye or ab not main forex to trading, main profit, main loss, main loss,

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried it on a real account. But it's okay because I have learned the importance of Money Management and discipline to follow the trading plan to prevent Margin Call and I have not lost anything but soon I will start real trading and will see how much I can lose or win and very difficult to count. I have a lot of stops and have lots of accounts on insta. And now I'm trying not to stop, this is my main goal and then only a few advantages. All beginners must concentrate in the learning process to avoid losing at the beginning itself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

sepuluh (2019-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 257 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)