+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 257 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss in forex is one good experience for us, with losses we will know about our mistakes, where we can learn about our mistakes to avoid in the next trade, so we will profit. and I still often experience losses in trading, and forget how much loss I experienced .. I just try to correct mistakes that make me lose, and try to learn to improve trading skills to get more profit than losing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have obtained, if you need to calculate the whole and compare your trades that win in my losing trades, then I will say that I have been good so far, and that I must form consistent profits from time to time. This is a very good question, until now I trade on a bonus account and haven't started with my own deposit. But in my bonus account, I lose more than $ 500 per year. I learned valuable lessons about profitable Forex trading and now I am a more profitable trader. Now I plan to start with my own deposit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that I even have trades as 2 periods. settlement of investments for 2 periods is 75 cash. I am a beginner and my friend told me to get a little investment. But dealing with the second time I get 18 cash in cash. so until now this is often my story. I try my best to really learn the additional noble things related to currency trading and pay attention to court judgments to really improve my facing skills !! From pleading for time I didn't lose my money but my trading bonus was lost I thought around $ 30. But in this case I thought losing and profit were part of life. I hope that in the future I will not lose anything and get a good profit next time.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have lost $ 200 in the forex market and that is because I have little knowledge, skills and experience and I trade poorly. I got better with the passage of time, realized my mistakes and made better and less risky trades and got my losses back in no time. I would argue, Forex is really at risk of this moth. I was able to start a realex trading business and I lost $ 400. So, the forex business is far more important to learn the right and indispensable way to control emotions and greed. If we want to be a good trader and want to be successful in business.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be very true to all viewers I want to share a loss that has turned into something close to 400 USD but let me tell you all that I still have not traded enough and the reason behind this is that I have invested a lot of time in forex and I know something the day I succeeded as a good trader I hope to experience my little story. before getting to know a foreign broker like Insta. previously I used a domestic brokerage service. and already have several other accounts. If asked how much money there has been a loss might be almost $ 50,000. But other money uses my services as a fund manager to him. and it doesn't matter what you want. all purification is beyond my prediction and at the moment I am not continuing services to trade other people's money. I am more tired of trading my own money.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look at this business mainly depends on your luck and if you have never suffered with loss than you cannot say yourself a good trader .. also business is part of profit and loss only start trading with a smaller amount i have lost a lot of amount money in the beginning but now I am a successful trader and I also recommend that you gain experience before starting and I lose only when I enter trade because when I don't have good knowledge in the trading business then I lose money in trading after learning I have success in trading and get the best money in trading only experience your success and give the best benefits in trading work and succeed you

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the losses are fair and the obligation to fall in trade fluctuates, inter alia,
    like Forex Trading currencies, it makes sense and logical to find a dealer in forex no less,
    but what we can do is reduce this loss to the lowest possible level without losing the strength of a large loss to get out of this beautiful trade.
    For me I have nothing to lose because I am not in this trade, and am still learning and asking
    expert and professional advice so that I can reach the level that qualifies for entry into real trade

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    शुरुआत में मैंने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में काफी लॉस किया है। मेरे लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच था। फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself have lost a lot before, but now I think I have got everything back with interest
    Never doubt yourself. Forex is a real place to make money. But you have to find the best system for you.
    Which suits your trading style. And maintain proper money management and if possible there are also journals.
    This will help you become a better trader.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Jab Bina experience to kaam because Maine trading began kiya tha tab Mujhko started Mein Hai one hundred dollars Carlos aa meine bahut style jyada gussa kiya tha K held kamco again nahi karunga lekin Apne Trading information Forex information to sath kaam kar raha hoon aur Mujhko kamyabi miles Chuki Hai and trder yeh aisa karwa sach hay jo apko har koi sach sach ni btaiay don't love the main market aik aur awa karwa sach yeh hay k jo bhi forex kerta hay usko loss zaroor hota hay aur loss k bna hum na to forex ko ker skty han aur na hi foresx says earning a hard work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 257 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)