+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 257 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost a lot in the beginning of my education in this large market, but with continuity and learning step by step started to stand on its feet fixed in this market and started to run fast to that reached a staggering profits, but I still miss the experience that enables me to be an overwhelming success So far I am in profits if I calculate the total and compare my winning trades over my loosing trades so I will say that I am doing okay so far and I want to make consistent profits in time to come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma na starting ma bohat loss kiya hai .lakin loss matter ni karta jb ak br insan sahi professional trader ban jay tu sb loss clear ho jatay hai.waisay ma na strating main 480$ tak loss kya tha us k bd kuch earn kiya or fr loss kar diya. Till now I have lost $18 and this was my first loss that I have got in forex trading. One of my friend told me about forex trading I opened an account with insta forex and deposited $18 into that account but I lost all my $18 because I opened a big lot order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner,i am learning with demo account,first time i just started with $3000 i got $2397 profit within one day,next day the market is going to down,then margin call,i loss $5297,now account balance is $97.92, using leaverage 1:1000 I think i losted more than $200 . but the profit is more than this. this loss coverd almost my 2.5 years trading experiences.. almost $4500 i have profit in last 2 years

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If this loss I guess I never count them, which I know would have been very much at all. and which now I think is not how much harm I have received, but how many lessons I received from the losses that I get.
    and i have traded two times. The total capital that two times is 75 dollars. i am a newbie and my friend told me to invest less capital. But trading second time i made a profit of 5 dollars. so till now this is my story. i am trying my best to read more fine stuff about the forex and try it on demo account to improve my trading skills.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the start i have loss approximately 150$ with the forex trade but at that time i have not to much expirence but now i have learn from my mistakes and now i am doing well.if i compare my profit with my loss now i think i am in profit still i have many thing to improve to become a good trader.
    and i have lost too much money in the forex just because of taking the big risks and i too know that if we will take some big risks then we may not be able to do the well tradings in the market and mostly we may lose the money.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may money i think. FX can happen profit and loss. But with taking proper experience and management we can decrease our loss. Till now i have some loss too. But I'm still trading and wish i will be overcome.
    and That is big money my friend. For me i lost total until 80 dollars. And i really hope and promise to myself that is the last time i ever getting lost. That is why i now to try trade in demo again to avoid me become the loser again. With that way i can getting the good and new insight about how the good trading will i apply later in real.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank that student will be better if you can when you improved level not the whole time, this lesson in schools because students can choose from that moment will take care because the depth of understanding of the level of business, and know how to trade. If you can find a trade. Lesson additional revenues to complete the levels, but still use demo account trading practices that students should learn to, at the same time you want to familiarize yourself. 5 Yuan transactions, business machine to find out. and which obviously I have a lot of loss in trading forex, I do not even recall the number of loss that I have tasted. but every loss that I have experienced, it's a very good lesson for me. because indirectly, it will enhance my ability. proven through all the loss that I have experienced, now I've had a better ability to trade forex. because it actually lost a good part in our learning process.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is my first month here and till now i have not earned or lost such a big amount here as i do not have much experience here and the amount which i lost here is too little and i am struggling for good profit and trying to avoid my self from being losses here and working here with good hope and foe,i am really very sorry about that sir.that does not matter about loss.please dont mind and just keep focus trading..if you loss this time then i am sure you will win next time.just try hard and be concentrate.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost too much money when i do not know about the tradings but when i got some experience then i think this is the time when i should get more money from the market rather to lose more money in the market.
    and i have lost soo many times in the forex market that i can not even be able too loose any more that way i do know that all is well and all can be done through the forex market.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by masyuni View Post
    Up to this time, i lost over 500 $. Only in 2 months of my first trading time, i got this loss. But now i learnt many skills to lower risk and having good trading style for gainning money. some profit i earn from my trading. and for almost 2 years, still not getting a good return, so I think all of this can take apart and evaluation of trading if it can dive up atu yet, that determines the success is not a matter of how much we are losing money but how much time is wasted learning in forex and still fail
    पहली बार मैं $ 4000 के आसपास खो गया और कुछ महीनों के बाद 4000 डॉलर फिर से खो दिया और 3 महीने के बाद $ 5000 खो दिया और अभी मैं अधिक निवेश के लिए सोच रहा हूं क्योंकि मैं इस विदेशी मुद्रा प्रणाली से बहुत सारे पैसे कमाने के लिए अपने स्तर पर सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रयास करूंगा।
    और मैं इस बाजार में कई बार अपना पैसा खो देता हूं, लेकिन मुझे उम्मीद कम या परेशान नहीं होती है क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा एक महान व्यवसाय है और व्यापार का मतलब है हानि = लाभ, इसीलिए मैं परेशान नहीं होता क्योंकि अगर मैं परेशान हो जाता हूं तो मैं भी मेरे आत्मविश्वास को कम करो और अगर मैं अपने आत्मविश्वास को खो देता हूं तो मैं अपनी आशा को भी खो देता हूं और अगर मैं अपनी आशा को खो देता हूं तो विदेशी मुद्रा मेरे लिए बहुत हानिकारक है। याद रखें कि फॉरेक्स को आत्मविश्वास की आवश्यकता होती है इसलिए किसी भी समय अपने आत्मविश्वास को न खोएं।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 257 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)